Eco funding Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Good thing with Jub is I will get all the money I quote the job for, minus material costs, jub benefits as they are selling more materials as all my EWI jobs will now be done with Jub materials, everyone is a winner !

I looked into this and was told its b*ll***s

Green Deal Provider

Please introduce your self and provide us with some info /guidence/ words of wisdom and do you actually own Jub , as I was under the impression it was a Slovakian concern . Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Yes Paul it is me...Craig Shepherd and I do own JUB UK along with my business partner Steve Franklin.
JUB is a Slovenian manufacturer and we are one of a small number of true manufacturers. We have BBA certificates and have been in the UK since 2008.
You know how we work, I started out running it from my spare bedroom and we have grown very quickly etc...

Obviously you have not seen my post in your intro post on another thread. Welcome though . Plus I did bring this thread to someone's attention at Jub just in case you needed to clarify . You still need to speak to Danny though mate

Yes Paul it is me...Craig Shepherd and I do own JUB UK along with my business partner Steve Franklin.
JUB is a Slovenian manufacturer and we are one of a small number of true manufacturers. We have BBA certificates and have been in the UK since 2008.
You know how we work, I started out running it from my spare bedroom and we have grown very quickly etc...
Paul can you pm me

Obviously you have not seen my post in your intro post on another thread. Welcome though . Plus I did bring this thread to someone's attention at Jub just in case you needed to clarify . You still need to speak to Danny though mate

Cheers Paul...I was aware of the thread but thanks for the heads up...how do I contact Danny?

Cheers Danny...thought I would introduce myself to you just to show you that it is me and not some knob pretending to be from JUB. Thanks for the email, I will take a look at it next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.