eBay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy it and sell the rest, I'm sure I've seen it listed before with the little mtec pump included if it is he might have done it tht way round kept the mtec and selling the rest or there's a problem with the machine? A bit rare you'd see a ritmo with a compressor in 3 weeks on ebay

Buy it and sell the rest, I'm sure I've seen it listed before with the little mtec pump included if it is he might have done it tht way round kept the mtec and selling the rest or there's a problem with the machine? A bit rare you'd see a ritmo with a compressor in 3 weeks on ebay

I would do but dont want top be stuck with another ritmo quite yet and they never seem to sell

Do you remember what it went for? Its definatly that one as ive asked him why hes selling and he said he had a mtec smart aswell

I did mean the package he bought, but i found it on ebay. Went for 3750.

Think he was hoping to sell the ritmo and get the mtec smart free.

Whats the mtec smart do / spray anyways?

I would whats the worse thing that can happen you'd make money if you split it and resold it all
just test it before

Its 240v which is no good for a lot of the work we do. However now it seems that no 110 v compressor is available to spray finish properly it all seems a little pointless.

yer sprayed again today using the pft 402 compressor, it was lush! pitty they dont do a 110v otherwise i would buy it!

This conversation is mental Steve. If you don't think the Ritmo has a compressor that's suitable for spraying finish then you need to speak up. The Powercoat we both bought was sold to us for spraying skim, if it doesn't do it then you should be asking for your money back not laying out yet more money on a bigger compressor. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.