Ebay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the ritmo. It's near where i live. What would be the things to check over, if I go and have a look at it?
Would it be any good for hardwall?

Thanks

At £3k that ritmo requires a compressor. The 110v compressor that sits inside it costs £675 plus vat. The accessories to convert it into a rendering pump are about £ 900 plus vat. A water pump costs about £375 plus vat for the 110v version.
The new versions are 1.5kw motors and can handle render more effeciently.
Wherebouts you based there will be a PFT dealer that can help you. we are in wales, you got south monky in london or somewhere and len lord in Rotterdam and even one in scotland

Thanks for the replies.
We're based in north east essex. That pushes the price right up .I don't know anything about these machines with regards to what extras they need.I would need a lot of convincing they're worth spending that amount of money on.

what convincing do you need?

read pevious posts on them, and how them and any machine can aid you.

At £3k that ritmo requires a compressor. The 110v compressor that sits inside it costs £675 plus vat. The accessories to convert it into a rendering pump are about £ 900 plus vat. A water pump costs about £375 plus vat for the 110v version.
The new versions are 1.5kw motors and can handle render more effeciently.
Wherebouts you based there will be a PFT dealer that can help you. we are in wales, you got south monky in london or somewhere and len lord in Rotterdam and even one in scotland

And one in somerset so all those in the south west dont need to go to wales x

Needs to contact Southern Monkey then. He's an Essex lad isn't he? Decent bloke Stuart, he won't flannel you.

cant wait to meet up in germany mr jones and get some beers down our neck and then bounce you around the ******* bar.

no im not going because we dont need stu and me there as we have a business to run, so its **** all to do with being invited. And im off to oz for 3 weeks next week anyway. And where the **** is our compensation gear mr jones

i forgot all about it sorry. I will send something out monday. maybe if you weren't such an agressive nasty prick you could still ring me and remind me politely instead of writing snide comments up on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.