Easter Sunday

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im layed in bed recovering from a night of craziness works a no no for me! I think getting out of beds gonna be work in itself lol. Im getting to old for this s**t!!!

I was going in for half a day because I didn't do yesterday. Got my work clothes on but really can't be arsed.

went in Friday did a little fiddle yest and supposed to be going in tom....so defo not going in today.....

recon I might have a go on the bigun tonight think she must be spikeing my brews or summet actualy quite fancy a go on her today...

realy weird and quite disturbing!!!! ??????

went in Friday did a little fiddle yest and supposed to be going in tom....so defo not going in today.....

recon I might have a go on the bigun tonight think she must be spikeing my brews or summet actualy quite fancy a go on her today...

realy weird and quite disturbing!!!! ??????
:boxeador::musculoso::bananahappy:

DONT DO IT tony
My daughter has offered to cook breakfast and has given me this, so maybe I'll give work a miss. Won't be able to move after all that.
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1428226651.153056.jpg

Just got back in from scraping back K rend wp (orrible stuff) on a big extension 30 miles away.We had to apply it yesterday as the weathers been shite all week and we also put it on early as my mate wanted to get off to watch the united . Shittin meself on the way in this morning as I thought it might have gone but got it with a new scratcher.
Cheeky barsteward even rang me to ask how it was.

Just about to work my way through some bacon and cheese toasties .... possibley a fridge full of beer as well ...

Might stick on the new fast and furious movie ....

Yeah a good ride.. we are going to Spain in august for 3 weeks so boshing the miles with the wife on the back :)

rode exceptionally quick today was good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.