Easter break

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

Are we all looking forward to the Easter Break.. Im taking a trip down to Barnsley to see my friend whos just had a baby.. Whats quickest route to go from Glasgow ... Anyone ?? Remember im a woman and my sat nav does my head in, any advice would be appreciated [emoji4]

I will be having Sunday off that's it, got a full re skim to do.
As for Barnsley I wouldn't bother goin there or Id recommend driving past it lol

im in that house on the left for a few days
Always one....lol

I will be in the garage working on this
20150331_190741.jpg

looks nice what kind of engine is it
It use to have an old mini engine it but I took an mgf apart and cuT the back off the buggy and have been fabricating the frame to take this lump...lol

It is 1800cc should make the buggy a bit quicker :)

o Danny boy --- we are lovely and friendly people in Barnsley until we are riled and insulted ----- be warned or we, ll send the boys round ----------------------:rock:------------------------------------------------------:lol:

Lol I didn't say anything bad about barnsley :) can't think of anything good... although I have never been... you buy me a beer and I will come up and see ;-)

Are we all looking forward to the Easter Break.. Im taking a trip down to Barnsley to see my friend whos just had a baby.. Whats quickest route to go from Glasgow ... Anyone ?? Remember im a woman and my sat nav does my head in, any advice would be appreciated [emoji4]
You can fly direct to Barnsley international airport

Champion, am hung like an arab stallion and a gan like a F*****g sewing machine:maraca:

It's a lamb chop, looks like two 'ordinary' chops stuck together at the Vertebrae end. Delicious well done with mint sauce.
A bit like a shank? Sounds vury nice, is that one of Lee's special requests for mid morning snack? :birra:

A bit like a shank? Sounds vury nice, is that one of Lee's special requests for mid morning snack? :birra:
Yes, I believe it's called a 'rider' in the entertainment industry. People who moan about Clarkson or Mariah Carey's demands have clearly never engaged the services of a plasterer!

He's at his Château in France for Easter, and I'm finishing off in Devon, hopefully going home Saturday. This doesn't seem right if you follow the 'poverty stricken plasterer, loaded builder' line. :nocausagracia:

working tomorrow, then two days on my boat, fishing, or doing naff all. come south away from the snow, and down to the howling winds and rain.

Yes, I believe it's called a 'rider' in the entertainment industry. People who moan about Clarkson or Mariah Carey's demands have clearly never engaged the services of a plasterer!

He's at his Château in France for Easter, and I'm finishing off in Devon, hopefully going home Saturday. This doesn't seem right if you follow the 'poverty stricken plasterer, loaded builder' line. :nocausagracia:

I've seen his shateau, it's nice enough...nowt fancy

I've seen his shateau, it's nice enough...nowt fancy

He might post some pictures of the new swimming pool and 'outdoor kitchen' when he gets back. Apparently they're all the rage on the continent.
:asadito:

Status
Not open for further replies.