Easi fill

Stewie03

Basically I'm doing a freebie for a mate of mine who's a sparky his house he bought had no earth cables upstairs so he's had to re-wire after I just finished plastering all his rooms downstairs he's cut out like 7-8 circle holes in his hall way he's screwed all the pieces of board back up but he's bought easifill 60 for me to patch them in is this suitable can you trowel easifill like multifinish I've never used the stuff before,

8 holes in hallway ceiling? Scrim the re-fixed holes n skim the whole c**t
I was thinking of it mate I've plastered his dining room,sitting room, extension and hallway then realises he has no earth cabling up stairs think I'm gunna have to charge him no wonder he wanted me to do a patch up the cheeky get

I was thinking of it mate I've plastered his dining room,sitting room, extension and hallway then realises he has no earth cabling up stairs think I'm gunna have to charge him no wonder he wanted me to do a patch up the cheeky get

Typical sparky mate. Quicker to scrim n skim then faff with that easyfil
Shite and you’d probably have to sand it after

Typical sparky mate. Quicker to scrim n skim then faff with that easyfil
Shite and you’d probably have to sand it after
Yeah f**k it im just gunna do the whole hall ceiiling ill be done and dusted in 2 hours, I'll tell him to send that s**t back the thing is I'm gunna have to do it on a Saturday I rarely work Saturdays so that's been factored into the quote

In the hallway , the entrance to the home , the first sight of your work , 8 patches lol.
And he's a mate ,lol
That's total respect that !!

Someone’s had a beer.

Again!
I don't need a beer , just mention sparky

I'm left scratching my head.......sparky didn't know he'd got no earth upstairs ,,,,

there's no hope for his customers and no hope for spreads that follow him , he has tunnel vision and will spend the whole of his career taking his " hard earned " money , blundering on at everyone's expense believing he's top notch

Disclaimer... He might be a nice bloke , in that case I hope a customer sues so he learns early in his career

Basically I'm doing a freebie for a mate of mine who's a sparky his house he bought had no earth cables upstairs so he's had to re-wire after I just finished plastering all his rooms downstairs he's cut out like 7-8 circle holes in his hall way he's screwed all the pieces of board back up but he's bought easifill 60 for me to patch them in is this suitable can you trowel easifill like multifinish I've never used the stuff before,
@lurpak your good with filler

I'm pleased I changed my name from havago
I don't come across in the wrong way now

Do it himself f**k the Kant anyone can use a filling knife and sandpaper! Enjoy bitch
Exactly this. You e done your job. Charge him going rate for the ceiling or tell him to spend an hour or 2 filling and sanding