Easi fill 20 .

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Can it really be sandedin 20 mins . Got a tiny awkward patch Job. Really don't want to be there long. And it's a that to get trowel in

My mate had some years ago wanted me to patch up by a fitted wardrobe after mixing abit up it set within 5 mins in the bucket don’t know about sanding it though left that to him,I don’t see why not just give it 30 mins from the mix and see if u can sand it

My mate had some years ago wanted me to patch up by a fitted wardrobe after mixing abit up it set within 5 mins in the bucket don’t know about sanding it though left that to him,I don’t see why not just give it 30 mins from the mix and see if u can sand it
Yeah I.m tempted to use fast set but it's tight as to get in

Can it really be sandedin 20 mins . Got a tiny awkward patch Job. Really don't want to be there long. And it's a that to get trowel in

No it can’t unless it’s on piss thin. It sets quick but doesn’t dry throughout in 20 mins. Get ya little heater in to speed it up, or add in some Jasper Time additive.

No it can’t unless it’s on piss thin. It sets quick but doesn’t dry throughout in 20 mins. Get ya little heater in to speed it up, or add in some Jasper Time additive.
It's going on 2 mm . f**k it . I.ll just fast set it

Put it on really tight, maybe in a couple of coats if the patch is deep, and as it’s just gone off, run a sponge over it to take any edge off. Prob get away with that. If the customer can’t give it a flick with a bit of fine sandpaper, that’s a bit sad.

Screenshot_20230430-211920_Samsung Internet.jpg

Put it on really tight, maybe in a couple of coats if the patch is deep, and as it’s just gone off, run a sponge over it to take any edge off. Prob get away with that. If the customer can’t give it a flick with a bit of fine sandpaper, that’s a bit sad.
Think that's the problem. They have a few quid so there above it