Drywall screw splinters

Members online

John j

Mono Don
We.ve all had em but got one at min and can I f**k dig it out .
Ready to chop me f**k**g thumb of. Even worse I's I only went to skim ceiling and put 3 screws in where it was loose.
Any trick I.ll be really grateful .

Ready to chop me f**k**g thumb of. Even worse I's I only went to skim ceiling and put 3 screws in where it was loose.
There's a solution you can buy from the chemist, you put it on stick a bit of tape over it and it draws it out

Rub a pin over it...the sharp bit but don't dig.

You'll find the sweet spot.

Screenshot_20191124-215305.png
Screenshot_20191124-215351.png

Bloody evil mate. Not all screws but had a few boxes from walls and ceilings and my fingers are pretty tough, but these were horrible to use.

Cheers mate I.ll get to chemist tomoz hopefully.
Had a spot on my elbow few months back. I squeezed it and a cm long splinter popped out.
We only use collated but if I do have to manually screw (phnaar phnaar) I always wrap tip of finger with electrical tape, hate those little black splinters

Cheers mate I.ll get to chemist tomoz hopefully.
Had a spot on my elbow few months back. I squeezed it and a cm long splinter popped out.
I did just that after Canada way back when in the Mob. Crawling around the prairie in either short of flimsy uniform sleeves.

Squeezed a...I dunno..spot..ulcer...area of interest in my elbow and out came the best part of an inch of cactus spike.

Absolutely hate any kind of splinter. Cannot leave it. I’ve often dug a massive gaping hole just to get the c**t out. The feeling of a splinter gives me shivers

Absolutely hate any kind of splinter. Cannot leave it. I’ve often dug a massive gaping hole just to get the c**t out. The feeling of a splinter gives me shivers
There's f**k all worse than getting something stuck in your foot.

Protected by the hard skin that's supposed to protect your foot but just deep enough to respond to pressure.

It's the worst

In this day and age if you don't wear gloves, the thin one's you are a moron. Off e bay they are so cheap and after a week you don't know you have them on.

G**

Thread closed

Soke it in warm water the warmer you can stand the better, this will soften the skin and make it more easy to pop out or dig out.
Once skin is soft squeeze area with neodymium magnet

Wickes drywall screws should be banned
Dewalt screw gun the only solution to no more dipping your hands in screw boxes

Your welcome