drywall sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

zolco

Private Member
can anyone of you recommend a mid range drywall sander with vac, don`t want to spend thousands but also don`t want one from LIDL.

My mate bought a Q-tech and it's not a bad machine. It does him and he tapes all the time so it's used weekly. As for the Hoover, I have a Fein Dustex 25 which was just over £200. It works well. Whatever you get, use bags as that will prolong the motor life.

I was looking at those the other day as I was thinking about getting a new one. It would probably do you if you're not doing much. Have a look on the Taping Forum, there's a few threads on there about sanders and what the boys are using. I have a 12 yr old Flex sander that ice never done anything to. It even has the original driveshaft. I'm just going to get it serviced and it'll probably be good for another 12. The new Flex sanders are expensive.

I was looking at those the other day as I was thinking about getting a new one. It would probably do you if you're not doing much. Have a look on the Taping Forum, there's a few threads on there about sanders and what the boys are using. I have a 12 yr old Flex sander that ice never done anything to. It even has the original driveshaft. I'm just going to get it serviced and it'll probably be good for another 12. The new Flex sanders are expensive.
I don't really want to spend a 1k on a sander.
I'll have a look the taping forum to see whats out there.
Cheers Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.