Dry zone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

superspread

Hi guys can any of you give me a heads up on this dry zone product, is it worth using or just some gimmick,anyone got any examples good or bad in using it ,I need a quick remedy on my house,cheers.

hi is it dry zone injection cream. if so i have used it a few times and seems to work well. i much prefer tanking system though.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

hi is it dry zone injection cream. if so i have used it a few times and seems to work well. i much prefer tanking system though.

Yea it's the cream I'm after using,don't think that I've got that bad a problem just a bit of belt and braces,just got about 50 mm showing at the bottom,I think where thr ground is exposed having an extension built its showing on the existing wall where the block work butts up ( I hope) and the rain splashing up against it.

but a fack load of right guard and spray it all over the wall:RpS_confused: just thinking outside of the box, i mean jesus what more do you want from me i gave you the move house option which is always the best one haha:RpS_thumbup:

Not even the magic wand or more commonly known a vent?

The only problem is I never had it before the extension was built ,I've now put a plastic sheet over the joint between new and existing brickwork to protect the bottom from splashing,it's right below the hopper for the roof outlet that was just running into a gorilla tub,and me emptying it when I remembered. ( I know I know )

but a fack load of right guard and spray it all over the wall:RpS_confused: just thinking outside of the box, i mean jesus what more do you want from me i gave you the move house option which is always the best one haha:RpS_thumbup:

A constructive piece of advice would be nice:RpS_biggrin::RpS_thumbup:

sure for men???? leaves no white marks or yellow staining and lasts 24 hours before it needs re-applying

Ive used it , inject every vertical joint above and below on your damp course , it needs rendered aswell up to at least 1.5 metres sith waterproofer which dryzone make for your warranty :)

Sounds like there's no vertical dpc been put in. If that's the case you'll never stop it

I said on the vertical joints by the way going horizontally obviously if that was a dig at me just before , both side of your cavity must be done , i think your problem sounds abit more than just abit injecting etc , get someone to have a look at it , alot of ways to get problems

You can have at a knocked down price of 650k

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

there you go 650 k's when can i pick up the keys to my new swimming pool

I said on the vertical joints by the way going horizontally obviously if that was a dig at me just before , both side of your cavity must be done , i think your problem sounds abit more than just abit injecting etc , get someone to have a look at it , alot of ways to get problems
Na wasn't aving a pop at u ct was aving some bants wiv jr,I appreciate your adviceadvice

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

there you go 650 k's when can i pick up the keys to my new swimming pool
:RpS_biggrin:

Top tip. No such thing as rising damp. You're in London, give me £150 and I'll tell you what the problem is. Simples :RpS_thumbup:

Top tip. No such thing as rising damp. You're in London, give me £150 and I'll tell you what the problem is. Simples :RpS_thumbup:

:-0....................but i thought you were the celebrity poster boy for rising damp Edward................................:RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.