Dry lining tools

Members online

devneydutch

Anybody on here use these new dry lining tools? Columbia make some of them, they spread the gear over the joint’s evenly from a box on a pole section.

Chap who works with me is raving about them

There brilliant, loads of different stuff out there for taping nowadays. Still take a bit of getting used to when using but once you get a system worked out it’s easy.

Anybody on here use these new dry lining tools? Columbia make some of them, they spread the gear over the joint’s evenly from a box on a pole section.

Chap who works with me is raving about them
These tools have been available for decades. I'm fairly sure that it was BG that ran a scheme where you could lease them at one time.

Cost a bit but you’ll get your money back in no time. I had the Columbia tools and they are good quality

Cost a bit but you’ll get your money back in no time. I had the Columbia tools and they are good quality
Do use them then Tony? I’ve seen your pics and your work look bang on. I never have a whole house to go at. I think it be for more house bashing?

Not anymore as I’m mainly boarding now. I sold them a few years back and hand tape any taping jobs I’m persuaded to do. They are more for volume work.