Dry dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plasterers mixing bath, large shallow potting trays, and I was at Sps the other week and they had some trays that interlock so you can have as many or as few as you want but I Find with dashing the more you got down the less waste and cleaning you have

Plasterers mixing bath, large shallow potting trays, and I was at Sps the other week and they had some trays that interlock so you can have as many or as few as you want but I Find with dashing the more you got down the less waste and cleaning you have
Cheers pal

@Danny do u have a link for the dashing boxes ? Mine worked spot on and they were just tester ones think the plastic is ment to be harder etc with the proper ones , think its what @themucky1 is going on about to . Saves knocking up boxed with ply and slaters lathes etc lol

Lash the gable on, put some plastic down on the deck and dash like fook. Catch the lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Danny do u have a link for the dashing boxes ? Mine worked spot on and they were just tester ones think the plastic is ment to be harder etc with the proper ones , think its what @themucky1 is going on about to . Saves knocking up boxed with ply and slaters lathes etc lol
I was looking at getting them, can you wash the chips out easy enough before re using?

I use that green windbreaker stuff that u c round gardens,cut it into bout 8ft lengths get the labourer to fold it out from the wall when were coating works a treat for us.

What's the best thing to use to catch chippings when dry dashing
Get down to your local dominos pizza place . The trays they carry the Dow in on are perfect in height and length for dashing . Been using them for years and their usually only too happy to give them away because after they use them once they go to get recycled apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.