Drunk driving

Members online

well done the police
What ya moaning about He was only drink-driving and could’ve killed someone f**k all wrong with that even if he did a gram of Charlie still f**k all wrong with that,
Your taring him with the wrong brush mate it ain’t like he’s Smoother09 or something ffs

You won't get much outrage here... too many drunks .I once got into it with a mental midget , that kept insisting that drunk driving should not even be a crime.
But he was saving loads of lives though with his triple vaccine and boosters That’s Got to outweigh all the drunk Driving deaths.

My lad got caught the other day blew 71 what do you think we're lookin at for that 18months first offence
I think you're looking in the first instance at having to punch each other in the head.

Him for being a dick and you for bringing him into the world. Give your mrs a smack while you're about it.

Hope he gets the death penalty.

What ya moaning about He was only drink-driving and could’ve killed someone f**k all wrong with that even if he did a gram of Charlie still f**k all wrong with that,
Your taring him with the wrong brush mate it ain’t like he’s Smoother09 or something ffs
Oh ffs.

You are smoother.

Knob head. Wasn't exactly hard to detect, was it?

Definite ban I’m afraid, I got caught a few years back blew roughly the same. 17 months ban but attended a drink awareness course and they knocked off 10% off the ban complete waste of time pleading he needs it for work or even paying huge solicitors fees won’t get him anywhere. As far as drink driving goes the outcome is pre determined as to what your breath test says. He could always refuse to stand up and give his name to the magistrates and challenge their jurisdiction if he’s got the balls and know what to ask them.

What pic?
article-1340702706099-13ca54f2000005dc-219252_466x702.jpg

I think you're looking in the first instance at having to punch each other in the head.

Him for being a dick and you for bringing him into the world. Give your mrs a smack while you're about it.

Hope he gets the death penalty.

f**k**g idiot :ROFLMAO:

I got done a few years back..first time I was well over the limit..that was twenty odd years ago..gave me an 18 month ban..I was only 11
Second time ten years later I blew 35 I think it was??…only had a couple of cans,if I’d waited for the doctor I’d of pissed it…they gave me a 5 year ban and £800 fine
Had to do a doctors assessment..no booze for 6 months etc..

I’m pretty sure if I’d get caught now it’s 3rd strike and in nick…not worth the agg ;)

unfourtunately , unfourtanetly,
what planet are you two on, twice the limit , could have wiped somebody out,
good job the police were there to stop this barmpot scumbag,
i am going to write to the chief constable and praise his officers, bloody good job they did,
unfourtanetly , best one for a while that one
look round your home now algeeman , do you think your wife would have been calling him unfourtanete, if you had been killed by a drunk driver
Can’t be doing with drink drivers,it’s a selfish act. but who hasn’t done daft stuff when they were young.
hopefully the lad takes it on the chin, learns from it, and moves on.

Have you decided that using your business name account wasn't a great idea Jamie?