dri coat prices

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersmooth

alrite chaps-been getting £8.50 for hardwall/skim but now the builder wants a price off me for dri coat-theres about 1000m and they want a labour only price-any ideas?cheers for any help

Dry coat is a cement based plaster for after damproof coarse and walls with slight damp problems, very good product though and cost between £12 and £15.

You can buy dri coat at bq at about £8 or use render lite price per meter labour only would be the same as hard wall
again all depends on the thickness your putting it on at.

yep definately dricoat-ive been to see the job-theyve had some damp issues!my concern is the 24 hrs before skimming and the time youve gotta wait before floating up-this is why i thought they should be paying more money-or am i a greedy barsteward?

with that lime light the backing coat is ok 2 apply but the finish is such hard work .. can harldy lash it on ! and it goes off very fast... i know you can keep wetting it up but you do well to do 4 walls a day?

the high impact finish goes stiff quick but if u play with it it softens up again-same with trowelling up dont overtrowel or it softens up and blisters-you can bang it on its just different to normal skim and takes a bit of practice to get used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.