doors and windows !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was labouring for a window fitter I slipped with an angle grinder and it went through her kitchen work top... needed a new one... but I slipped on a dust sheet on laminet flooring!! I now do not to do that.... lol didnt cost me a bean as my friend was ripping the kitchen out a few months later.... but the owner and my matewas making me mega worried for ages...lol wankers

Danny

iv been burnt lesson learnt

What do you mean you've been burnt, surely the only person that has suffered through no fault of their own is the customer , it's your responsibility to make sure you carry out your jobs safely , responsibly and utilising good skilled practices. Ensuring that the client receives the product/job that they are paying you for, you have a duty of care !!

I would have said its not being burnt, just a mistake, a complete miss judgement.... but then that will come with experience :)

well you see we did cover the windows by sitting ply over them but as the job went on they felt down and we dint get round to fixing them solid. its easy for the old boys to judge us, either way it has a happy ending and were doing some extras to make up for the cuffel

Fitting new windows? :RpS_wink:

----------------------------------------------

i cant belive even you can be so thick skinned oasis , the reason why we want to see some photos ,is so we can to see the mess you and your team have made of this outside rendering job . Iam sure you know that though:RpS_wink: .

thats nice church you want to see the mess? its a nice finish, one wall we had problems with due to the weather so we had to take it back and start again. your such an old skool git soemtimes, "your not a plasterer unless you can do everything!" its business its not what you know its who you know, i know its angers you that someone half your age can cash in on a job im not capable of finishing my self ? works for me works for customers and works for the peopel i take on.. all are internal work is bang on we rock out but again you hate to think thats ture? thats you view mate. i know were good every1 we work for agree and were flat out and allways will be, mistakes happen (im young!) your older and know better maybe thats why i wind you up, you'v given me some good help over the last 18 months.

so ur admitting ur a skilless chancer?

what part of "all are internal work is bang on we rock out" did you not understand Nico. i take part in every section of the rendering works from prep to scratch to beads to laying on top coats, but i leave the experianced heads to complete the finish, in time i may do the finish but i dont need to if im making money running other work? when a builder has plastering on his van does that make him a chancer? even if he gets one of us lads in to skim his new builds? liek i said its not always wot you know its who. so there for the builder will have the work done in his name , not much diffrent from what im doing in some aspects of plastering just im moe involved than any builder would? i dont see the big fuss other than it taps some people up the wrong way cuz i get loads of work make good money and may not have all the skills they have? as i said before "all are internal work is bang on we rock out" you cant touch us on that.. maybe its that new set of plastic trowels were taking a risk on.

some people hate to see ya do well!

I think you should all give oasis a break .... I think your doing well lad, you always try your best and in time your exterior work will be as good as your interior.

Keep trying x x

Status
Not open for further replies.