doors and windows !!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will you have to replace the windows coz the cills are usually fixed to the window plus patching up the render then scaffold holy s**t could be expensive what about a pic? is this the job you put pics up ages ago when you was on about the highbuild?

we always protect windows and doors as a matter of course it only takes a couple of hours to protect whole house and it looks a whole lot more proffesional when your finished with nothing to clean down . remember protecting takes alot less time than cleaning down lesson learnt lads

machine polishing is not easy, you dont just pick it up and off you go , its a skill just like rendering :RpS_thumbup:

good video but its like car body repairs...looks easy but it aint going to be.... to be honest if the sills are shot then its a window out job... I prob would not expect to get paid...

I agree danny its alright saying they are nice customers but when it comes to paying, the nicest customers can turn nasty. if all the sills are scratched like you said windows out and sills replaced, forget polishing the glass might aswell change it. Sounds like this could be very expensive oasis if i remember right it was a big house so changing all the windows, patching up the render and plaster inside, maybe redecorate inside and out........... ouch.

good video but its like car body repairs...looks easy but it aint going to be.... to be honest if the sills are shot then its a window out job... I prob would not expect to get paid...

You right there danny. I was a panel beater paintsprayer before i went to to plastering as you know, and similar to plastering everyone always says "ooh you make it look so easy"

how come youve not put any pics up mate? normally you take pics and videos of everything lol

ive never step foot inside a TP, i don't even know if we've got one in cov. we just like looking at pics

whats with the pic shout! iv not got any pics as its not finished lol! and steveo have your been to TP ply cost a bomb! yes rich cils and all...

what about some pics of the the scratched sills and glass just to see what they look like once the team has been in and fixed them?

itll take at least a month before we can get a window repair review

if ur hacking off uv got to cover up ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.