dont you hate it when

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

you do a bit extra for someone in there house and they dont even offer a cuppa let alone something for your troubles?

last 2 job iv done iv had a £20 tip! but yea u try and go that extra mile and they look as if your trying to rob um sometimes or just dnt reali care

Yea its typical aint'it You can work youre ------ off and get nothing but a thanks at the end of it and the ones you least expect bung you extra and a bottle of claret and cant praize u enough for youre work ???

We did a job last year and the woman there was praising us to high heaven, and at the same time giving us a sob story how she was getting had over by all the other trades, so we did loads of extras there which we didnt price for (as she had other project in the pipeline) she promised us a loft conversion and an extension she was doing. Found out by a builder that she had got some one else to do her plastering and sold her house that we did all the extras on and made a 100 grand......funny thing is she phoned us yesterday and asked us to come and sort out some plastering that some one else had f**ked up . My mate went up there and said to me its about half a days work for 1 man, and when he met her there she even started crying about how she was gutted that she didnt get us in first of all :eek: and he nearly fell for it and was goona do it for £200 i said F**k her double it so he did and she still took the price and was over the moon ;)

i priced a glue an skim the other week when i got there he said weve just done a few alterations with the sockets holes everywhere the twaaaat

a mate of mine went to do a reskim and when he turned up they'd managed to sand all the plaster back to plasterboard .........he didnt have scrim or anything ;D

Ive noticed that you can do someones house say some middle aged couple and they wont offer you feck all, yet go to mrs bloggs the 70 year old woman and you ll be sorted for tea, biscuits and cake all day.

me and my pal did a job last fri and the old girl brought back a kfc bargain bucket.
it was the big one anall 10 piece chips drinks sides ect.
we were fooooked after eatin it didnt want to finish the job lol

bkh said:
me and my pal did a job last fri and the old girl brought back a kfc bargain bucket.
it was the big one anall 10 piece chips drinks sides ect.
we were fooooked after eatin it didnt want to finish the job lol
Cant be bad , ive been workin near a kfc 4 the last 2 weeks and i ve spent a fortune in there

i went to price a job only down my road the other day, i went round at 8pm after he rang and made it later from 6.30pm. no probs i only live down the road .. went in one bedroom one damp window wall ect over skim and sum 2 coat render on the wall ect so i said i will post him a quote threw the door 2 moro lunch time. he said hes had loads of quotes.

anyhow i texted him the next day to just check one detail and he said yeah that fine quote for that aswell, then i poped round went to post the quote and there was a guy already doing the f**k**g job? cow boy and all working out of his crappy car? why waste my time like that? not hurd from the guy funny said he woulkd ring me stright up after the quote.

That bloke was well out of order Oasis but from what I've heard not a one off. You can just hope that he could really do with you at another time and then you can mess him about and then tell him to get stuffed. As for the guy with the crappy car I hope that's not why you thought he was a cowboy, I've known some really good tradesmen that work out of crappy old cars and I've met plenty of blaggers that have a nice van to fool people into thinking they are good knowledgeable tradesmen.

nah i fort he was a cowboy cuz of crappy appearance crap car crap tools and a tin of Stella his bag? ha just dint look to good put it that way.

anyhow as my old lab used to say "dnt wori about the jobs you'v lost"

hey oasis i hope the missus writes the quote coz your spellin might put a few people off coz they might not understand it....... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.