Done it at last

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy your gonna get half the spreads in the country over to have a look! I think they just wanna get their faces in of your BG case study

Can i come if you start spraying before us, think ive forgotten how to set the ritmo up it be so long

About twenty years ago my old man came to subby some houses of me, we just happened to be doing the same type of house and started on the same day. He worked from 8 til 4 just as he always had but I worked from 7.30 til at least 5 every day, and yet he finished his house a day quicker than me. I said to him that I couldn't see where I was losing the time, and he just replied, "you're totally ******, I look at you every morning and you still look tired from the previous day and you're just getting slower and slower. You need to cut your hours back". And that's just what I did, I cut back to working 8 til 4 with a half hour break at about 10 and again at 1. It took about three months until I was rattling the houses out at the same or quicker times than my dad, but it's a lesson I've never forgotten. Stay fresh and move quickly, apart from working in a methodical manner, speed of hand is what makes a fast spread IMO.
Should have the genny by next week so we'll get the Ritmo buzzing after Xmas.

I like this post a lot andy........... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.