Domestic or site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodplasterer

Which do you Prefer? Each one has there up side and downsides, at the moment i am mostly doing domestic (been lucky enough to stay off site :) ) Last year was on the same site for about 6 months done my head right in :( Doing flats every day in day out gets a bit demoralizing. So at the moment prefering the domestic side. The only thing with doing domestic is the unreliability of the work as today I am supposed to be rendering outside, but weather has forced a day off, and all our other jobs are starting next week. Never mind hey ::)

yeh but u get more money domestic and more time off, which would you rather do when it all shakes down, work 4 days a week or 6 days for the same money??
Plus i get more 'self satisfaction' out of being my own boss which in turn boosts motivation etc...

not worked on site before id like to try it though. if theres a chancce of earning £££ ill be up for that :d
dont normally stop for lunch anyway so bring it on!! lol

always work in peoples houses, love the jobs where its all clear no carpets etc and you can just crash into it without worrying about dust sheets etc.

we dont take on rendering no more, as you said if it rains your buggered you lose a days pay, also weather needs to be perfect, to hot or cold its a right pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.