Domestic Disasters

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Mart

I was prepping a kitchen few weeks ago, when i managed to run my lattice plane down the wall and take a nice little nick out of the hot water pipe that was buried in the wall resulting in a lovely spray of hot water out of the wall...  :'(

Was just wondering about other mishaps other spreads have hit over the years.

This i hope will get people talking again and hopefully a few laughs too!!

Come on lets hear them lads??

Never had water leak before well except the waterbutt over filling but i think we have all had that one ;D but a few years ago i was doing a new extension and it was all rough and set with hardwall what the client didnt tell us was that all the exposed sockets were live as i was running my feather edge over the wall i started to get a huge shock :eek: my mate was laughing his goolies off then 2 secs later my mate was getting a shock oh how we laughed ;D

im to good to have mishaps but someone i know fell off a hop up and almost wrecked a fridge freezer ring any bells a big mart ;D :'( ;) ;)

ive seen a lad tip a whole tub of sbr over brand new paving stones :eek:

im to good to have mishaps but someone i know fell off a hop up and almost wrecked a fridge freezer ring any bells a big mart ;D :'( ;) ;)  

Ouch chunk.... How could i forget that one!! Thankyou so much for reminding me mate! :'( :-/ :eek:

Ouch chunk.... How could i forget that one!! Thankyou so much for reminding me mate! :'( :-/ :eek:

Ps Didnt you flood my brothers house?? Must have been someone else :-X ;) ;D

Done a reskim on one wall in the kitchen along the window and sink about 10 sockets on the wall all screwed loose. f##king bit of water or skim got into one and blew all the sockets in the house :mad: every time they put a fuse in the meter box it kept tripping end up had to phone a spark friend of mine to sorted he changed all the socket for 30 sheets they paid ( never claim responsibility ;D )I blamed it on a dodgy socket got the spark to back me up ;)

Was doing a large lounge once and the owner bwas in Canada. They'd rmoved the rads and left the TRVs closed. Skimming down one end and heard a hissing. Turned round and the TRV had given up and was spraying water everywhere. had to stick my finger in it and call my m ate who brought a stop end round. 2 hours later!!!!!

The joy

i knocked over the bucket.......... which i clean the whisk out with..... lucky i used tarps there was water everywere.

and fell off my stilts, just to top it all off........ tampin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.