Dog Shower

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
After any tips or ideas off the multi turds amongst us all , this is my tool/pottering around cleaning zone at home , atm I have a cold feed tap but have a guy connecting a hot water tap next to it on Wednesday, basically what I’m trying to do is some how connect the two (hot and cold ) to a shower head so I can wash my 2 dogs down round there when they are s**t up messy, ive looked around and will need some length (approx 2 metres) of hose pipe connected at the tap with hose lock connections then hose but I’m stuck for how I’ll get those to connect or flow into one hose to then go into a proper shower head , ive looked at the push on showers that fit over taps like the old days but they don’t come longer than 1.2 metres
Thanks
5BF358FE-F6CD-41E3-95DB-8DB1A9E727BA.jpeg

Yeh you could keep the tap and just have a nice lil external mixer next to it for wash downs for the dogs my mates got one ill try and grab a pic but just a bog standerd shower mixer

We have hot and cold outside ,(not set up yet ) but once the drive is set up with the French drain ,we will have a mixer shower hose for washing the 2 labs , waiting on funds, time and the court to be over

We have hot and cold outside ,(not set up yet ) but once the drive is set up with the French drain ,we will have a mixer shower hose for washing the 2 labs , waiting on funds, time and the court to be over

Get yourself a number for the easter bonus ball blah blah blah............:)

After any tips or ideas off the multi turds amongst us all , this is my tool/pottering around cleaning zone at home , atm I have a cold feed tap but have a guy connecting a hot water tap next to it on Wednesday, basically what I’m trying to do is some how connect the two (hot and cold ) to a shower head so I can wash my 2 dogs down round there when they are s**t up messy, ive looked around and will need some length (approx 2 metres) of hose pipe connected at the tap with hose lock connections then hose but I’m stuck for how I’ll get those to connect or flow into one hose to then go into a proper shower head , ive looked at the push on showers that fit over taps like the old days but they don’t come longer than 1.2 metres
Thanks
View attachment 21360

Just look on other sites for info, try www.localdogging.com or www.doggingsitesnearme.co.uk . I've found good results on www.mydogiswatching.com good luck Pete

You could fit a tmv (thermostatic mixing valve) cheaper than a shower body just t into it before your hot and cold taps, pipe the outlet to a 15mm lever valve then screw a shower hose onto the other side of the lever valve. Once the temp is set on the mixer you’ll never have to touch it again just turn on/off with the lever. They also have in line filters and check valves so if you’ve mains cold and tank hot there’s no chance of back flow