dog rough

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm it scratches back better than i thought it would.... the air holes look too big to me but i have never used the stuff so cant really comment :)

Why OH Why do people think by putting a video like that on you tube will make their business look more professional, no doubt links galore on their website too. Im astounded at some of the stuff out there. Dont they realise they look like total idiots :)
Oh watch out for my up and coming videos :))))))))

Why OH Why do people think by putting a video like that on you tube will make their business look more professional, no doubt links galore on their website too. Im astounded at some of the stuff out there. Dont they realise they look like total idiots :)
Oh watch out for my up and coming videos :))))))))

we look forward to them Andy..................:RpS_wink:

I hand apply that has been troweled on and left.

Sounds like he left it too long to scrape back.
Cant i bar it and the pad vibrates up your arm

Is that the way the second coat is left ?.

Why did he not rule it flatter than that ?....i can understand it being proud of the beads for cutting back.

I don't understand how it can be flattened out properly with a scratcher like that ?.

Never used the stuff, but things not making sense there.

i was canny suprised how it turned out as well....................:RpS_laugh:

there was a big gouge there i noticed which he quickly skimmed his camera over. Maybe i was mistaken. Ill have to go back and look frame by frame :) Actually nah, im not that sad. But hey im fairly new to the thru colour render game. First time i did it it probably wasnt much better, no spat or rule used either. Got all the tools now though ( apart from a machine :(

You can leave it as ruff as you like, as long as you have enough depth and no hollows. If you get it flatter it does make it easyer however.

Finish in the vid dont look to bad. Its the product that dictates the texture pits. Any big holes can be filled. You have to remeber its a short vid and after he would most likely do that.

its not dog

I wouldnt recommend leaving it that rough its more likely you will have air pockets and misses. we always close the surface best we can with a spatch the tighter the surface the easier to see the scrape back and any misses as you go.

you cant leave it rough, do the job right.
close it in other wise as said youll get air holes and bits drop out.

So get it as tight as you can, but leave proud of beads ?.

I imagine if you can do a decent s&c rend this be a bit of piiss ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.