Dog lovers .....

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

.... may be interested in this, probably a good one to show customers too as it's adaptable. Dog house, cat house, s*x dungeon, slave cage etc. etc.

Too right. There's mooks everywhere. Fucks the matter with people. Rhodesian Ridge back, as well. Think Ryan had one of them. I like cats.

Too right. There's mooks everywhere. Fucks the matter with people. Rhodesian Ridge back, as well. Think Ryan had one of them. I like cats.

a530153410c0fdf43ebec23b65db9ca6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I killed a cat on way to work Tuesday. Knocked it over out side it's house , found the owner by knocking on a few doors at 6am.
He had two others so it weren't like he needed it.

I killed a cat on way to work Tuesday. Knocked it over out side it's house , found the owner by knocking on a few doors at 6am.
He had two others so it weren't like he needed it.
Nice sentiment in the last line

Kinell lodan that post was two week ago and your only just getting round to disliking it? My lab actually said that line on day , I stole it from him, so I'll pass on that it has a frankie Boyle esque impact on the general public. No hard feelings though pal, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has them and cats are just arseholes and a lot of folk have them too.

Kinell lodan that post was two week ago and your only just getting round to disliking it? My lab actually said that line on day , I stole it from him, so I'll pass on that it has a frankie Boyle esque impact on the general public. No hard feelings though pal, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has them and cats are just arseholes and a lot of folk have them too.
just an animal lover mate so no hard feeling either if it was a joke, glad you found the owner..someone ran over mine a few years ago and just left it dying, when I found it I had no choice but to suffocate it as its guts were hanging out...silly story maybe just hit me a bit close to home..no harm done

just an animal lover mate so no hard feeling either if it was a joke, glad you found the owner..someone ran over mine a few years ago and just left it dying, when I found it I had no choice but to suffocate it as its guts were hanging out...silly story maybe just hit me a bit close to home..no harm done
I felt I had to try inform them, I'd hate to think of some little kid crying at bedtime cos they ain't seen dr Seuss for a couple of days.