Does this need re-skimming

Members online

Iv had better looking turds
What, dare I ask, is wrong with the ceiling?
Ther ony jealousy
What, dare I ask, is wrong with the ceiling?
jealousy is like poison it will slowly kill you in a slow way. Got so many jealous people in my small village becouse your doing well for your self couple houses and you can see it inn them. And I just love to see them geting eat up slowly becouse it motivated me to do better in life and be a better person. As long as you got your nearest and dearaset f**k the rest chin up and carry on... Sorry if sound bit heavy I know ther ther taking the P on here. I just see so many of them around my area and I've notice most of them wasters that don't get off ther arses and try and do something out of ther life's.

Ther ony jealousy
jealousy is like poison it will slowly kill you in a slow way. Got so many jealous people in my small village becouse your doing well for your self couple houses and you can see it inn them. And I just love to see them geting eat up slowly becouse it motivated me to do better in life and be a better person. As long as you got your nearest and dearaset f**k the rest chin up and carry on... Sorry if sound bit heavy I know ther ther taking the P on here. I just see so many of them around my area and I've notice most of them wasters that don't get off ther arses and try and do something out of ther life's.

I’ve seen one worse than that this week . Builder skimmed an extension . Customer wasn’t happy and they got my number of a friend and asked me for my opinion . It’s the worse thing I’ve seen in over 20 years . Didn’t take photos because I felt bad enough for the customer. Anyway apparently builder gave her money back and I’m booked in to reskim it in September. I’ll post the pictures then . You guys won’t believe it .