Do any of you hire machines in?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the slow reply rachel4498 , but im sure one the machine guys will be along soon to anwser your question , but i think most of them on here own there machines ,infact most of them are reps and sell them , so please state which part of the uk you are from and your nearest dealer will contact you and give you some hire advice.

Last edited:
agreed, its more a case of 'if you know how to use one, you buy one' cos if you dont, youll probably damage the machine...

the other way is to hire the machine complete with a 3 man gang of plasterers to do the job...

tbh ive not seen or heard of people hiring em out to strangers...

just think what a normal cement mixer or powerfloat comes back to the hire company looking like.. :RpS_blink:

I looked at hire rates and to be honest in todays market with the plastering price rates so low I think it would be uneconomical to hire due to the hire cost eating your profit. just my opinion.

Better to buy one imo and keep it for years to come and get the most use poss to make it back. otherwise get a couple of lads in who have a machine and pay em to do the work.

blnes dont be a perv , and merlin we AINT hiring out my G4 you nasty man, paul said he needs a machine down in Exeter as the Ritmo is broke ...he's coming to get your G5 first thing tuesday mornin

i have ordered a new g5 just for me to use because you two break machines all the time and its costing to firm to much so i am keeping the shinny new one .

It ******* wont be shiny for long when you get your paws on it lol.... Can you post up a picture of our Ritmo .... That is only 6 months old

how the f@ck can you say i break machines , you broke the hand /auto switch on my star wheel .then broke the same switch on the compressor to fix the star wheel one ,lol, ended up breaking f@ckin both of em,

i need a new keyboard or learn how to spell. I never broke your switches and anyway, its not hard to fit new ones, if you know what your doing , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.