dj equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

phippsy333

sorry i know its got nothing to do with plastering but i still need to sell it
2 x technics 1210'a mk2 silver
2 x pioneer cd decks transport and wheels
1 x pioneer mixer 4 channel with effects ( top of the range)
Dj metal stand silver that holds all decks , mixer and cd decks
£850 pick up only phippsy333@mac.com if interested
;)

phippsy333 said:
sorry i know its got nothing to do with plastering but i still need to sell it
2 x technics 1210'a mk2 silver
2 x pioneer cd decks transport and wheels
1 x pioneer mixer 4 channel with effects ( top of the range)
Dj metal stand silver that holds all decks , mixer and cd decks
£850 pick up only phippsy333@mac.com if interested
;)

what model are the CDJ's mate?

phippsy333 said:
cdj 500's....dual transport and jog wheels...

:-\ thought i was gonna get lucky an you say mk3 1000's haha i had a buyer lined up an everything o well guess its another day on the trowel

lol.....nah mate prvious model to 1000's.....even the 100s are out dadted...way forward now is traktor and beringer 3000 its amazing......plays mp3s etc.....and loops all sorts.....cds are out of date now
....its all about the itunes......now all i have to do is get rid of my 35,000 records....then my ceiling might stop sagging

f**k me 35000 pieces of vinyl, yeah them midi controllers a mate of mine just got his new vestax vci dont think he's left the house for the last 2 weeks! think he uses ableton when he not doin a vinyl set

i like traktor tho it can be a bit wild sometime tho im sure its down to using the DM2 module as the jog wheels aren't the best quality! tho there seems to be alot more stuff available these days, technology eh!

never had a problem with me mac and trakor and beriger....all work fantastic....now to put an advert on ebay for 35,000 records lol.....m aybe my bedrrom ceiling wont bow so much as there up in the atic at mo

Status
Not open for further replies.