Diy sos

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but its not like you see it on TV a lot of people rushing around stressing and the camera crew keep coming in and stopping u

I know an electrician who went on it. Said it was a good crack. He also said the homeowner had to foot a lot more costs than they make out.

I heard they make you sign something when you've been on & you can't write on your van or website stuff like "as seen on Diy Sos" etc etc. :endesacuerdo:

I heard they make you sign something when you've been on & you can't write on your van or website stuff like "as seen on Diy Sos" etc etc. :endesacuerdo:

You dont get paid either do you ? Lol hmmm thats no good if you cant mention being on it either .....

U have to sign a form saying u don't mind being on camera and that and if your doing it for a good cause why would u be botherd you can't advertise about it

I remember the older ones at the end of the program when the camera shows all the workers you used to always get the guys with big logos standing at the back, but noticed now they are all blurred out. Typical BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.