diy sos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you fill up at the end of filming paul, I watch the DIY sos things from time to time, dont think i've ever seen one without most of the blokes filling up at the end.

I spoke to Paul he said they wanted 4 days free labour :-0
So I won't be going due to work commitments & the short notice.
Shame really maybe next time.
Would be good advertising though if your singwritten van & T-shirts get on the tele.

As seen on tv an all that :RpS_wink:

Saying that there was a blonde female spread on tonight,i thought she might of needed a hand or something.

i love this program....must try painting my room ten minutes after i have trowelled it up...wonder what it'll look like a week after they have gone....

$ young trainee spreads on 1 ceiling, perhaps thats all they had to do at that time! Yes thats right because it was me and the crack was brill

Yes it was me and we were using knauf because they donate the materials for free. Bit of free advertising and all that, BG stopped sponsoring them, or thats what they told us anyway.

Everybody works for free unless the company they worked for paid them, some were on the job for the full 10 days!!! It was MP Finish mate not my cup of tea.

believe it or not guys this job is in the next street to me the bastards have bloked all the road off for a week my brother lives round the corner from it so i see it everynight on way home dropping him off !! aint seen nick knowles though i reckon hes only there for an hour here n there:RpS_biggrin:

If nisus goes as saraspread I'll be glued to it lol. But in that area there's more chance of Ahmed feckin up the plastering

git owes me 20p change from me fags !! that diy sos job is around the back of my street roads closed of for a week they got all the gear there big van with all canteens and stuff my brother lives 8 doors away they have asked to use his drive for vans i would go and help if i didnt have quite a bit of my own stuff on just aint got the time

Status
Not open for further replies.