DIY SOS Children in Need Plasterers wanted

I dont donate to charity anymore after watching a documentary years ago about what happens to the money raised and Bob geldof can f**k himself aswell the gormless c**t, if somebody really needed a hand or some donation I would rather go and see them face to face and give either money food clothes whatever to help them out

Interesting knock at the door whilst visiting my parents
(in their 80's), a young man I'd noticed going up the street , introduced himself as "childlife" rep , "just introducing myself blah blah"
never mentioned donation , just hello ,
very bizarre ,
not really

He'll be back when I'm not about I presume
It's a bit like the priesthood , magnet for wrong uns

(in their 80's), a young man I'd noticed going up the street , introduced himself as "childlife" rep , "just introducing myself blah blah"
very bizarre ,
not really

I hate doorstep rats, not personally just the whole industry that stands behind them.
Give local is what I say, so many more worthwhile things happening around you.

I haven't, my wife has been to Kenya twice because her friend worked for the NGO. They stayed in a place called Kilifi.
Did you go with the army, both brothers in law went they were in the Scots Guards.
If you've got a white face, you need a pocket full of shillings just to get through Niarobi.

I can't remember what the exchange rate was but the biggest coin was what was considered appropriate. Google says a shilling is about a penny so you're talking about maybe 20p or something but you need f**k**g loads of them if you're white. People leaping off bikes to open doors for you and stuff like that.

I had one guy throw himself to my feet to tie my shoelaces for me in the street. I suspect he may have untied them for me first. For a few shillings.

It's absolutely rife from the bottom up and I can absolutely see how all your money disappears greasing palms at every level.

If you've got a white face, you need a pocket full of shillings just to get through Niarobi.

I can't remember what the exchange rate was but the biggest coin was what was considered appropriate. Google says a shilling is about a penny so you're talking about maybe 20p or something but you need f**k**g loads of them if you're white. People leaping off bikes to open doors for you and stuff like that.

I had one guy throw himself to my feet to tie my shoelaces for me in the street. I suspect he may have untied them for me first. For a few shillings.

It's absolutely rife from the bottom up and I can absolutely see how all your money disappears greasing palms at every level.
I'd like to help the poor pony carrying bricks with a broken leg but you know they'd take the money , buy another and keep that one working
Poverty has no long-term answer , human race is a race to the bottom , try to enjoy the ride without doing to much damage

The place is riddled with peados, cos the parents send the kids out to rinse the muzungu's.
Not to mention the "white saviour's" from all over the western world who want to set up small local charities, and it's this type muzungu that brings the shillings.

I would do it for a lick of her minge ....just saying :sisi:
I did a temping job when i was a student in her office for the southern electric board, before she became famous. She's a right midget and strutted round the office like a right snob. Her mother was the manager and was a pain in the arse if I remember rightly.

I'd like to help the poor pony carrying bricks with a broken leg but you know they'd take the money , buy another and keep that one working
Poverty has no long-term answer , human race is a race to the bottom , try to enjoy the ride without doing to much damage
We've passed the point were the the third world could become like us.

very bizarre ,
not really

And mums always right.