DIY SOS Children in Need Plasterers wanted

Members online

1567962601560.png

Don’t mind charity but when people are getting big bucks off the back of it.i resent that.charity should mean charity!

No, but some or them who work for some of. These organisations are in my opinion are robbing ba*****ds.
Thing is you need a good CEO whether it's a charity or not and CEOs need to be paid so it's pay one or do without and you can't.

Seems unfair when they are taking £100k and asking for volunteers but that's life.

What pisses me off is everyone having the best of kit, like NGOs in Africa all cabbying about in top notch range rovers and then you find out that only 2p in the donated posing actually gets where it's supposed to.

Thing is you need a good CEO whether it's a charity or not and CEOs need to be paid so it's pay one or do without and you can't.

Seems unfair when they are taking £100k and asking for volunteers but that's life.

What pisses me off is everyone having the best of kit, like NGOs in Africa all cabbying about in top notch range rovers and then you find out that only 2p in the donated posing actually gets where it's supposed to.
A friend of ours worked for an NGO in Kenya and the amount of palms that need to be greased to get that 2p to the sharp end is ridiculous.

Its not just the high and the mighty that take their cut, want to make money at the local level build a speed bump and charge every c**t to ride over it.

A friend of ours worked for an NGO in Kenya and the amount of palms that need to be greased to get that 2p to the sharp end is ridiculous.

Its not just the high and the mighty that take their cut, want to make money at the local level build a speed bump and charge every c**t to ride over it.
Have you ever been to Kenya?

Have you ever been to Kenya?
I haven't, my wife has been to Kenya twice because her friend worked for the NGO. They stayed in a place called Kilifi.
Did you go with the army, both brothers in law went they were in the Scots Guards.

The other thing that pisses me off is when you donate to a charity and then they harrass you on your own phone number, to ask you to donate more.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!