Dirty thieving cuunts

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
In bed at 10.30 with headhones in watching shiit on phone.
The misses says someones banging the door.
I heard "its steve let me in" bang bang bang.
My nieghbour called steve...old boy.
I thought he sounded he needed help.
Ran down opened door some f**k**g junkie tried forcing his way in.....after throttling the cuunt i threw him back out the door..he kept screaming "sorry"
3 kids upstars in bed i locked the door calmed everyone and went back to bed.
Couldnt sleep most of the night.
Woke up this morning cars been broke into kids prezzies gone.
I hope i find the worthless cuunt.

The annoying thing is you kick the s**t out of him and plod arrives !? it's you who gets done not the bag head trying to get into your house!!! law is shite in this country!!! :mad: your lucky he wasn't tooled up pal as this could have been a very different outcome and you could be badly injured or worse!?? plus fair play for keeping reasonably calm I think I'd have lost it??

The annoying thing is you kick the s**t out of him and plod arrives !? it's you who gets done not the bag head trying to get into your house!!! law is shite in this country!!! :mad: your lucky he wasn't tooled up pal as this could have been a very different outcome and you could be badly injured or worse!?? plus fair play for keeping reasonably calm I think I'd have lost it??

Tell me about it mate....the only thing going through my mind was getting him back out the house because the nippers upstairs.....grabbed him by the neck squeazed the life outta him thrown him back out the door.

I thought it was a piss head who was trying to get into his mates house at first.
Till i seen the car this morning.

I thought it was a piss head who was trying to get into his mates house at first.
Till i seen the car this morning.
It's a proper cnuts trick stealing other people's stuff to get a fix !!?? infact stealing off others in the first place!! as I said mate it could have been worse. What if he'd stabbed you as soon as you opened the door!?? you wouldn't have been ready for that and you'd be a bad way right now!??

Good thing here is having had attempted break in and others I know .
The guardia civil told me kill them if you like but dump them off your property so we don't have to do any paperwork (y)
Was seconds from rapping a 2ft maglite round some cu nts head 3-4 yrs ago climbing through kitchen window, was dark reached with my left knocked it on the floor :( the shithead fell backwards out the window. Saw 2 shapes pass the patio doors gave chase till the track and they went through rocks and cacti etc realized I was in solely boxer shorts.
Ran back threw jeans n boots on got in motor and set off raging never found them had pick axe handle with their names on . Still pisses me off to this day and they never got nothing.:mad:

In bed at 10.30 with headhones in watching shiit on phone.
The misses says someones banging the door.
I heard "its steve let me in" bang bang bang.
My nieghbour called steve...old boy.
I thought he sounded he needed help.
Ran down opened door some f**k**g junkie tried forcing his way in.....after throttling the cuunt i threw him back out the door..he kept screaming "sorry"
3 kids upstars in bed i locked the door calmed everyone and went back to bed.
Couldnt sleep most of the night.
Woke up this morning cars been broke into kids prezzies gone.
I hope i find the worthless cuunt.
Scum

Just found out few cars got hit on the street....mines was the only property he tried to enter.
A few local lads on site have a feeling they might know the lad ....supposed to be a junkie with mental problems.
Someones belongings of 2 cars had been swapped over !!
Fuucking weird people out there.

Maybe an ex or family of his, like you said he obviously got mental issues but it's no excuse, the guys clever enough to order and pick up his smack or crack. Surely he could handle a job in McDonald's. Instead of robbing hard earning folk.

What a f**k**g c**t times like that these words are ok with kids and Mrs in house they your first priority you done right thing mate hope kids and Mrs ok

What people here are saying is right......"what if"...... doesn't bare thinking about,.....but I would have done the same, had hold off him and to hell with the consequences. Hope you and yours are ok, stuff like this worries kids for longer than we can imagine.

Well done youth kept yer family safe just watch yer back cunnnts probably be back when yer least expect it

Well done youth kept yer family safe just watch yer back cunnnts probably be back when yer least expect it
They are usually so blitzed they don't remember f##k all. I've got a lock on my gate, so if any scum tries it they usually move on. Stay safe and kids/missus comes first. That is unless you live in a country where guns are okay them blatt them!

I am bad in situations like this tbh, especially when the adrenaline kicks in, uncontrollable and maybe the c**t would of been on the floor with broken neck within seconds! Can see myself scratching my head and wondering wtf just happened . I am glad you didn't ended up in situation like this! You are a better man.

What a vile coont smackheads are the worst no morals and will do anything to get there fix.

The most important thing is that your family are safe and so are you sounds like you acted fastly and smartly in the situation and avoided any real drama so good on you.

I myself wouldn't been as cool as you I always said if I caught any one trying to steal off me they will be tied to the back of my van and dragged around Bristol. But I'm one of those who cant be normal about things!

Good on you mate.

Had you rang plod to report an intruder ? probably not bother turning up till next day? report a "murder" they'd be there pretty sharpish....... mmm I maybe would have tempted with "Hello.Is that Plod?? some guy just knocked on my door and he now seems to be dead with no trousers on bleeding from his arsehole!!?? please don't rush as I'm hoping to have another go while he's still warm and twitching"

Shut sorry to here about this... prezzies can be replaced... could have been lot worse...

What I say I would do in these situations and what we would actually do is hard to say...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

FFF !!! Freeze , Fight or Flight !!nobody knows how they will react until in extreme situation when one of the above will kick in .
All the thinking and imagining of self in such situations will not change the outcome we are all wired differently.

Meanwhile I'm sampling these and halfway through :)
IMG_4715.JPG

and my dog lucky is going through the "freeze "reaction to a big circling thunderstorm
IMG_4716.JPG

It's a proper cnuts trick stealing other people's stuff to get a fix !!??

Exactly mate, maybe the cnuts nicking outta Tesco isn't the best but at least its kinda victimless, but nicking from hard working folks is lowest of the low
Hope u get retribution buddy

That is such a low low act, the main thing is you and your family are safe.

I can understand you're anger fully, I don't how I would react and I think I would go mental, I would get in my car and search and search until I found him and mow the f**k*r down.!

But if you react the bizzzes will hold you up and go for you, totally wrong and I believe in an eye for an eye. But unfortunately the world we live in doesn't work like that.

I urge you to stay calm, the f**k*r will have it coming back to him, life does have a habit of even-ing itself out, it might not be tomorrow, but it will happen.