Dinner

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

What did we all have for dinner tonight myself monkfish baked in lemon and lime and herbs, new potatoes and courgettes fried in butter all washed down with a nice chilled bottle of Chardonnay, fresh pineapple for afters i know it has nothing to do with plastering but plastering id boring.

Liver 'n' onions with bacon, followed by a load of strawberries oot the allotment, currently bein washed down by a few ciders:RpS_thumbup:

i had spag bol and accidently did about 3x too much pasta. didnt wanna waste it though so i 'forced' myself to eat it.

think caspers on his no meat diet still so im guessing hes had sheep s**t soup

had a nice take a way from local china man washed down by a beer and another beer ect and choc and chrips and more beer

shite scampi with shite chips and shite beans followed by faack all and a couple of beers to drown my sorrows:RpS_crying:

My lass has just read this and reckons that it's like this:
What did we all have for dinner tonight myself monkfish baked in lemon and lime and herbs, new potatoes and courgettes fried in butter all washed down with a nice chilled bottle of Chardonnay, fresh pineapple for afters i know it has nothing to do with plastering but plastering id boring.
SINGLE, and been to M&S meal for two greedy f**k*r

i had spag bol and accidently did about 3x too much pasta. didnt wanna waste it though so i 'forced' myself to eat it.

think caspers on his no meat diet still so im guessing hes had sheep s**t soup
SINGLE, possibly a poofter

had a nice take a way from local china man washed down by a beer and another beer ect and choc and chrips and more beer
SINGLE

southern fried chick,homemade chips and beans, followed by a cuppa and choc digestive
MARRIED, cos no bloke would bother to make chips if he had a load of SF chicken!:RpS_laugh:

shite scampi with shite chips and shite beans followed by faack all and a couple of beers to drown my sorrows:RpS_crying:
MARRIED,and doesn't normally cook or doesn't appreciate the missus

chinese and scrumpy

​Definately G** and single

SINGLE

MARRIED, cos no bloke would bother to make chips if he had a load of SF chicken!:RpS_laugh:

thats funny she has me wroung married with three kids

DINNER is at 1 oclock surely you mean tea as in breakfast,dinner and tea.:RpS_thumbup: and tonight i was mostly eating sausages with sweet potato wedges .

SINGLE

Lass is wrong monkfish was on the going out of date shelf in Tescos half price all home cooked definitely single the only way to get a good meal as JR will tell you and its only Casper that can afford M&S

2 rustlers ding burgers, feckin shite!!!!:RpS_mad: where does that leave me bubbles?? G**, single and skint?:confused:

Stella. And the lovely brunette barmaid in the Cow pub in Westfield/Olympics kept bringing out complimentary scotch eggs in mustard sauce for me and my mate cos we are sooooo polite.

You wanna see this biatches arse :RpS_laugh:

Feck sake irish! Never mind her arse, what's your arse gonnae be like tomorrow ? Stella, scotch eggs, an mustard, hope you and yer mate aren't workin in the same room! Or if it's a filming day you'll honk out the studio:RpS_lol:

2 marinated-Peppered steaks, jacket potato & rabbit food/salad, washed down with kia-ora. :RpS_biggrin:
Now 3 cold newky browns are in the fridge for my night cap :RpS_thumbsup:

good evening gentlemen and my secretary :RpS_wink: you know who you are! bitch.
had a rather nice rack of Lamb with Cilantro-Scallion Crust absolutely superb, washed down with a nice glass of chateauneuf du pape all rather nice wish you pilgrims could join me sorry board skimmers same thing lol :RpS_lol:

just had a thought bubbles can be my butler, what are you like at decanting wine young man are you up to the job! what do you think fatarm is he of suitable standard what what what.:RpS_sleep:

I had broon rice, black beans and cooked spinach. Evening snacks were oat cakes and brewdog IPA 5.6%

Status
Not open for further replies.