Different

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Para guard ey?! So you can wipe off stains etc? He wants it floated/sponged too?? Any experience of this owls? A wishy washy med look he'll get alright! Parmurex & 310 better?

ive sponged mono up yes. its just timing, get it right and youll have no wishy wash look.
paraguard is there transparent sealing product,[sto make a good one aswell] its non solvent based aswell like so its ideal to use in that type of enviorment.
we use quite a bit of it on mono, as mono is an open matrix picks up dirt ect,using this it wont and wont mark up. parmurex and 310... do you mean 311? there acrylic paint, 310 is there primer. thats an option but is more time consuming because you need to leave the parmurex to dry out fully then apply the 311, mono your done then a quick once over with the sealer....done.fish and chips twice on the way out.

Owls, if you two walls next to each other, one you put the para gaurd on, and one you did not. Is there a noticable difference in shade.

Mark I remember doing a job similar shape to that for Fitness First gyms 10 years ago but its was inside we used 6mm supalux boards and skimmed it but Im not sure if they can be used externally.

We use it mainly for fire protection to steel columns beams etc.. They do their Promatect which is exterior grade and Weber goes on it no problem. I used the Knauf here as we had some left over from another project.

Can't win on here, if you slagg someone off you're a nasty ******* and if you give credit where due you're an arse licker.

There are some absolutely useless T***s on here, actually I think there are loads and loads of them, top guys like Mark and Paul to name just two, well they're bloody rare creatures and without them this forum wouldn't be worth a toss.
If that makes me an arse licker......well I can live with it.

andy, now we all know youve had the gift since childhood, and youve been putting it to good use, but i cant help but think that you are being influenced by the dark side these days. you seem very angry at the moment. i think you need to go and take a break with yoda henry to get back to the good side :)

or bang one out and release some of that sexual tension..............:RpS_thumbup:

andy, now we all know youve had the gift since childhood, and youve been putting it to good use, but i cant help but think that you are being influenced by the dark side these days. you seem very angry at the moment. i think you need to go and take a break with yoda henry to get back to the good side :)

You've got me all wrong Nick I'm actually very happy with life.
I live in a lovely old cottage (being extended), in a really nice part of Essex (yes they do exist) with my wife of twenty five years. I pop to the pub most evenings and go fishing just about every weekend.
And best of all I plaster because I want to not because I have to.
All that said if there's something that does make me cross it's the amount of chancers in every trade ours included and the thing with a forum such as this is that it really shows the percentage of chancers out there. Sorry.

well im pleased to hear that andy. for a second i thought you must be joking when you said the nice part :)

i was only messing btw... any more news on breaking in the ritmo?

Status
Not open for further replies.