Different Advertising

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
Does anyone use anything different than the local free paper, website etc.

A billboard costs from £200 per week:

"Many small firms don’t explore the idea of outdoor advertising because they think it’s out of their league. In fact, many people don’t realise how cost-effective it is — because big brands use it, they assume it’s too expensive.
In fact, it’s an affordable medium for almost every firm. The average cost of outdoor advertising is around £200 per week for a standard 48 sheet billboard. An ad on the side of a bus stop on a busy high street could cost about £300 for two weeks’ exposure."

Buses:

The side of a bus from £50 per week:

Bus Advertising Prices and Options - PSV Media

The inside of a bus would be good, The back of bus tickets ....

A plane with a banner flyin off the back of it.....2 grand:RpS_thumbup:

works for me.:RpS_cool:

you fookers. only trying to make conversation until question time comes on :RpS_mad:

why the fcuk have i got mature dating uk and thai girl marriage on the side of the pages ... :RpS_confused:

maturedating.jpg

got a chinese girl one, an asbestos removal (ryanwart ...?), saga insurance. wtf. havent looked at any of that ... :RpS_mad:

Lol. Forgot he fell off that ladder. She's got a nice set of headlamps on her though. Give her that.

I looked into a local radio advert a few years ago surprisingly not too expensive, making the advert was the more expensive part but I had someone who could make it aslong as the radio station passed it.

Just thinking outside the beddy box here.....................dog sh1t advertising...........................its gonna be free.................:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.