Did I hear that right?

lurpak

Artex Boy
Watching the coronavirus shite on news.

9/10 coronavirus deaths had underlying health conditions. On average 3 underlying health conditions.

So in other words, out of the 13,000 uk deaths, 11,700 were knocking on deaths door.

So that brings us to 1300 Deaths in 5 months. Bare in mind, 1500 people die every day in England and Wales alone of non-news worthy deaths (heart attack, stroke, killed, fell over, struck by lightning etc)

1 death alone is bad, of course. But does this really warrant shutting the world down and possibly creating an economic crash? Or are Sweden onto something by not doing a lockdown ?

Thoughts?

9/10 coronavirus deaths had underlying health conditions. On average 3 underlying health conditions.

So in other words, out of the 13,000 uk deaths, 11,700 were knocking on deaths door.

So that brings us to 1300 Deaths in 5 months. Bare in mind, 1500 people die every day in England and Wales alone of non-news worthy deaths (heart attack, stroke, killed, fell over, struck by lightning etc)

1 death alone is bad, of course. But does this really warrant shutting the world down and possibly creating an economic crash? Or are Sweden onto something by not doing a lockdown ?

Thoughts?

Who really wants the lockdown?

Thoughts?
I'm avoiding the repetitive news , what are Sweden upto

oh god , I do. I’m loving it now. Wake up when i want. Drinking from like 11am. Sunbathing.It’s beautiful

The general public want the lockdown. They want to be protected.

As much as there is a lock down here, its not like it is in certain countries. GF'f sis in law in is in Teneriffe. Proper lockdown there. Can only go to the shop to buy food and it has to be the nearest shop.

Thoughts?

I don't claim to know exactly what's going on, but I suspect there are numerous things going on, instead of just the one thing (a virus) we're being told. I also suspect the global public is being lied to, on a massive scale, about death numbers and the real causes of many deaths.

Last edited:
Are their death rates similar to others
4423C1D8-CBAA-4562-971C-1BB5231301A0.png

The general public want the lockdown. They want to be protected.

As much as there is a lock down here, its not like it is in certain countries. GF'f sis in law in is in Teneriffe. Proper lockdown there. Can only go to the shop to buy food and it has to be the nearest shop.
Let's be straight the public do not want the lockdown they want to not be afraid and as a result are adhering to it. Big difference. Who is creating the fear and why. That's the question

I keep going back to the david icke videos on youtube. I'm not an extremist but parts of his predictions make perfect sense and are unfolding before your eyes .
I find it amazing that they have in a matter of weeks completely imprisoned the world and ruined tens of thousands of business and stopped the incomes of the self emplyed (we haven't been paid yet remember) and if the media is correct not a single instance of civil disorder or rioting ???

Let's be straight the public do not want the lockdown they want to not be afraid and as a result are adhering to it. Big difference. Who is creating the fear and why. That's the question

Of course the public don't want a lockdown, no-one wants to be locked up, but they want a solution and in the light of any better solution, one has been provided. As much as there is unrest at the moment, do you think not imposing a lockdown or providing a solution would be working better?

Thoughts?
You can’t compare us to Sweden surely with a population of less than 10 million they deem there health system can deal with it.were a small country but over populated out health system wouldn’t have done.The point of the lockdown is to reduce the strain on the nhs at the given point, and reduce the contagious rate down to less than 1 person ie one person affects less than one person that’s how the virus dies off. If we didn’t have a lock down the death rate would be twice what it is.