Dewalt collated screw gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rst1983

Hi,anyone used the newish Dewalt 18v collated screw gun?i don't do a great deal of boarding but have a job coming up n it looks like good value at 300 and reviews looked good

Just get one then, 300 knickers not the end of the world if it's crap but if it works you can save yourself a lot of fuffing about in the future.

Is it the one with a drywall driver and a separate collated magazine like the hilti?bosch also have one similar.

Is it the one with a drywall driver and a separate collated magazine like the hilti?bosch also have one similar.
Yes that's the 1 it looks similar but it's a lot cheaper.used Hilti n most dry liners use them coz they r the best but can't justify that much money for the odd job

I also have a milwaukee gun (corded tho) fires up to 75mm screws and its about 4ft long great for vaulted cielings etc

Some reckon those festool are good? Im lucky i got a hilti but my old makita was great. The new ones are shite (makita) but so are senco in my opinion best bet is to go to a decent tool merchants or a tool open day and test a few? Hitachi do one too?? Minefield for power tools these days

11148717_10205517960805083_3033164459940834189_n.jpg

I have the sd 5000 with collated attachment fires in up to 55mm screws great drill batteries seem to last forever too

Lol i had the concept autofeed and my old boss came in one monday and said ive got one from makro. Cost him £14.99. Came with a s**t lead so he attaches a flymo lead to it lol. It wouldn't even put one screw in

Status
Not open for further replies.