devon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc1978

hi me and my have been thinking a lot and we would like to move to devon been looking at dawlish but am not sur what the work is like I've only been going just over a year so would like to c if I could get a job with someone rather than go it alone cheers coops

Not too sure on where but my brother in law and his mate spend 6 months of the year down Devon working all site work. Been like it a good few years now they ended up getting a static down there must be worth his while we they are busy round here too.

The domestic work in Devon is fantastic, lots of money down here so prices are good. There is a huge cultural divide, Torbay has some of the wealthiest in the South West but also tops the tables in drug abuse, teen pregnancy,etc There are a lot of 100+ house sites so this ties up a lot of gangs leaving work for the small builders and property developers. Site work is dominated by the larger firms and the rates are poor but not as bad as other parts of the country. All in all its not a bad neck of the woods

Stay away.there is no work here at all.prices are s h I t and it's dog eat dog.move to Yorkshire,that's where the money is :)

Stay away.there is no work here at all.prices are s h I t and it's dog eat dog.move to Yorkshire,that's where the money is :)

Were coming from all over...

You need new blood in yers anyway.

Prepare the women folk....

Hi cc1978,

Dawlish, Paignton and Torquay are all thriving with building work at present and will be for the foreseeable future. I would guess that there is plenty of opportunity for work.

Ive recently moved to devon n even though il never change ma location i luv it down here no ***** for starters thats enough 4 me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.