Developer kings Langley seeking plasterers

Project manger

i am seeking Plasterer's for immediate start
Kings Langley new board work and remedial work 4 apartments and 2 new houses good meterage labour only Please reply on thread
Rob

Is it the one in Game of Thrones (Kings Landing ) ?? there's a pissed up midget who shags whores and watch out for the Queen tho!!! very dangerous and enjoys slap and tickle with her own brother :eek: she'd still get it tho :love: anyways is this job for the house of Stark ? ? or rendering that big f**k off wall for Jon Snow and his mates on watch???

oooooooh getting a new toy?

Test rides ones the weather improves . Curious to find out which one is better Ktm or gsa:DAfrica twin I am allowed to have only for 1h, which means a few roundabouts in London. Feck me if I decide for adv bike on the roundabouts here:endesacuerdo:

Test rides ones the weather improves . Curious to find out which one is better Ktm or gsa:DAfrica twin I am allowed to have only for 1h, which means a few roundabouts in London. Feck me if I decide for adv bike on the roundabouts here:endesacuerdo:

The GSA is dull... I hated it, the s100xr was a lot of fun... I like the look of KTM but then I am not sure I could get another KTM

how can you make a purchasing decision in an hour? I am having an MT10 for a weekend when the weather gets better

The GSA is dull... I hated it, the s100xr was a lot of fun... I like the look of KTM but then I am not sure I could get another KTM

how can you make a purchasing decision in an hour? I am having an MT10 for a weekend when the weather gets better

That fake v4 engine is great:D

lol :D fair enough :D what a thrill though
My mate had a Suzuki ltx 400 or what quad, took it a few times some thrill but not for me. He was always offering to have a go on his R6 or what no thanks, this was like 10 odd years ago.
I always preferred cars tbh, at least if I s**t myself not that obvious like on a bike lol

My mate had a Suzuki ltx 400 or what quad, took it a few times some thrill but not for me. He was always offering to have a go on his R6 or what no thanks, this was like 10 odd years ago.
I always preferred cars tbh, at least if I s**t myself not that obvious like on a bike lol

quads dont handle and are bigger death traps than bikes... I have ridden a few quads and never really been impressed :-\

I am a car guy but its a lot easier to lose your license in a car than a bike although a bike is the fast thing you will probably ever drive/ride except for that tesla I had :-\

quads dont handle and are bigger death traps than bikes... I have ridden a few quads and never really been impressed :-\

I am a car guy but its a lot easier to lose your license in a car than a bike although a bike is the fast thing you will probably ever drive/ride except for that tesla I had :-\

I bought my first quad for £800 took it on the beach twice and got told to leave twice....after a year in the garage she gave it too her brother because "it took up 2 much space". !!!
Now i stick to beer and get told "i take up too much space "

I once had a six wheeler " quad" 800cc v-twin.........shaft driven....bloody quick, brilliant climbing hills......great fun. Downside.....tipped it over and broke my wrist.