Desperate dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo1

Finished ma course no apprentaships so done a wee bit of advertising any tiling or plastering I'll do then u pay me wat u think it's worth told them the truth :RpS_scared:

Lets hope this works

If you're no mobile mate it is a major drawback, as I am sure you realise, if u don't need lifted and laid all the better.work is hard to come by, the market is saturated right now, tuff times? Is It Livingston u stay?

It's not ideal thou I'm working laubering for a brickie the 4 days a week so if a get one or 2 jobs a month ill be happy untill I get more experience or. I win the lottery and get an appertaship :RpS_thumbup:

Get you're license mate, that is paramount, gives u independence and flexibility,you r startin out in hard times, make sure you're attitude is spot on and don't let anybody down as u did with dmplastering if I remember correctly, obviously u are not time served and open to abuse on here but I admire you're bravery and sense of succeeding, good luck, and I might even join in on the abuse lol, but one day it might be you in the position to give the abuse and banter. Get ure license!!!!!!! Sorry can't emphasise that enough

Last edited:
The world loves a tryer lol good luck:RpS_thumbup: oh and I will start the abuse!!! Ya wee prick F*****g courser, chancer, ******* ****,lol get yer hard hat and thick skin on lol :RpS_biggrin:

4 days a week I'm going to changed my name experience courser lol I also work with a plaster for 2 days a week for 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.