deleted post

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon that he has taken on the job and realised that nobody wants to work for that money. talk is cheap innit. There were loads on here saying they would do it and its better than nothing. 4.75 is nothing and render should have known better at his age (63)
Maybe he will give PFT wales a call for a ritmo package but he wont qualify for his finance because i checked him out on credit focus:RpS_laugh: . hhahahahaha

i pm d render about the watford job and he replied and genuinly if i had been a small crew instead of myself i believe he would of give me the go ahead unfortunatly i did nt have access to another spread with cscs who fancied watford for 2.25m2 but i would of

Why on earth would he post a non existant job on here? Why would he fabricate such b*ll***s if at all it is b*ll***s ?
Hes a business man we know from his vids he puts on you tube he does some large work such BBC center manchestser hospitals and such like,apparently hes been teaching rendering in barbados too and theres vids there to prove that on you tube too so maybe its because the response to his wage demands made people insult him he thought
f u c k you ill get other guys in on the action.
But if he did fabricate a job to make himself look like the DADDY like some are suggesting that is wrong very wrong.

im not saying every job he posted was bull but one of us contacted him about a job he posted and he stated that men were on but we know the old building is still very much standing and until it has been knocked down they cant build the new one, we also know its still standing because its been put on hold. All a couple of us have asked for is someone post who are on all these jobs but nobody has, why.

I now get the picture mate . And cus hes gone walkabouts its not looking good for him.
There could be a simple explanation on his part though ? it'l al come out in the wash anyhow.
Although slightly arogant at times he seems like a decent and knowledgable guy this is what makes me think there must be a misunderstanding,but i dont no him or anything about him apart fro what ive seen or this site and his youtube vids.

i think he might be using a couple of guys i know and if he is he wont need anyone else

i think he might be using a couple of guys i know and if he is he wont need anyone else

I think , he might. they must be super spreads like you if there doing all that work and they must have really long arms to do jobs at the same time miles away. :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub:

I think , he might. they must be super spreads like you if there doing all that work and they must have really long arms to do jobs at the same time miles away. :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub::RpS_wub:
you wouldnt know a good price worker

Status
Not open for further replies.