Decent rates, shite areas.

Members online

Cornelius

Boarding 15mm fire line board today, reasonable rates but absolutely shite areas. Not one single full sheet went up, every board a cut and tiny ceilings and beams. Skimming is the same story decent rate but no area to go at. I’d prefer lower rates and some area to go at. Back on daywork tomorrow phew! Sometimes I like being a daywork monkey. Guess it’s all relative, you get offered a decent rate but there’s no area, basically the same as a bog standard rate with some open spaces to hit? I’d prefer some areas myself.

Boarding 15mm fire line board today, reasonable rates but absolutely shite areas. Not one single full sheet went up, every board a cut and tiny ceilings and beams. Skimming is the same story decent rate but no area to go at. I’d prefer lower rates and some area to go at. Back on daywork tomorrow phew! Sometimes I like being a daywork monkey. Guess it’s all relative, you get offered a decent rate but there’s no area, basically the same as a bog standard rate with some open spaces to hit? I’d prefer some areas myself.
Ring you tomorrow bud, got 3800m2 to hit with decent rates

ive gotta start 24 flats in back barrow tuesday @£4.20 skimming.
clean up time :birra:

i know a fellow got 60 flats in blackpool soon needs dabbers n skimmers if anyone interested.....

book in wednesday morning get paid wednesday evening.

ive gotta start 24 flats in back barrow tuesday @£4.20 skimming.
clean up time :birra:

i know a fellow got 60 flats in blackpool soon needs dabbers n skimmers if anyone interested.....

book in wednesday morning get paid wednesday evening.
Do you subby to one contractor or just work for different contractors as it suits?

Do you subby to one contractor or just work for different contractors as it suits?

as it suits mate....
soon as they think they own me ...im gone.
then get 2 weeks of voicemails.

but like you said mate ive earnt more on less rates due to site being busy and run right(y)

as it suits mate....
soon as they think they own me ...im gone.
then get 2 weeks of voicemails.

but like you said mate ive earnt more on less rates due to site being busy and run right(y)
I subbed to the same contractor on and off for four years but the loyalty never got me anywhere and they start to be less grateful as time goes on, they treat you as an employee and not a self employed plasterer. Got fed up in the end with money and travelling too far.

I subbed to the same contractor on and off for four years but the loyalty never got me anywhere and they start to be less grateful as time goes on, they treat you as an employee and not a self employed plasterer. Got fed up in the end with money and travelling too far.

just greedy cuunts mate.
business is brutal in construction.

biggest cut throught industry known
plastering the worst.

just greedy cuunts mate.
business is brutal in construction.

biggest cut throught industry known
plastering the worst.
Yeah that’s why recently I’ve been thinking of retiring from the trade. But I was offered this job and the carrot was dangled with good rates but what I wasn’t told is the areas are awful awkward shite. Bit sneaky really.

Yeah that’s why recently I’ve been thinking of retiring from the trade. But I was offered this job and the carrot was dangled with good rates but what I wasn’t told is the areas are awful awkward shite. Bit sneaky really.

you may not get the pension holiday sick pay....but you get your freedom and still alot more than the average wage mate.

you coming to TPF BIG WEEKEND mate.
think youd enjoy it xx

we all need a break from life.
hopefully @theclemo sends me home after the 3rd day lol

you may not get the pension holiday sick pay....but you get your freedom and still alot more than the average wage mate.

you coming to TPF BIG WEEKEND mate.
think youd enjoy it xx

we all need a break from life.
hopefully @theclemo sends me home after the 3rd day lol
Im not good on booze I get carried away too easily, last time I went out a few weeks ago to watch the boxing. I got completely wrecked on lager and when I couldn’t drink anymore lager I had about five gins. Out of it, two day hangover. Doctors say I’m not supposed to drink lol, I’ve got to live my life but probably best not get involved in a bender with a load of savage beasts.

Im not good on booze I get carried away too easily, last time I went out a few weeks ago to watch the boxing. I got completely wrecked on lager and when I couldn’t drink anymore lager I had about five gins. Out of it, two day hangover. Doctors say I’m not supposed to drink lol, I’ve got to live my life but probably best not get involved in a bender with a load of savage beasts.

jins an anesthetic ....
fuucking horrible drink.
surprised its a fashion.

come for the laugh mate.
il buy you breakfast and pick you up from train station x

I went and looked at a little job and you know when you sense that the people are going go be a nightmare... yup I gave a massive quote and the accepted then they started questioning every detail etc...

I decided that I was going to bail and phoned them up and made my excuses... got better things I want to spend my time doing at the moment

I have been told of a few lads I know that their prices have never been so good,,, 50year old joiners site basher. Don't hear that for plastering.

The daywork rendering isn’t ready yet so back indoors on price but got some chippy in the way now. Total shite, can feel a tantrum brewing.