Decent plasterers

So two spreads let me down Saturday. Just didn't turn up noe xplanation or f**k all. If I didn't get help to finish the job today I'd probably be still towelling up now as it had to be done today. Not ideal when u got wife and kids at home. Hard to find decent reliable lads. Even harder to turn work away even when ur busy.

Double edged sword this, as some looking for labour here then you ask a few simple questions about areas, access, ceiling height etc and they just go silent on you, like if you would ask for their bank login details

So two spreads let me down Saturday. Just didn't turn up noe xplanation or f**k all. If I didn't get help to finish the job today I'd probably be still towelling up now as it had to be done today. Not ideal when u got wife and kids at home. Hard to find decent reliable lads. Even harder to turn work away even when ur busy.
Double edged sword this, as some looking for labour here then you ask a few simple questions about areas, access, ceiling height etc and they just go silent on you, like if you would ask for their bank login details
Or like when a lad asks you for a job he's been a plastering course currently works in a warehouse wants to get more plastering experience and is looking for £140 a day cash

Or like when a lad asks you for a job he's been a plastering course currently works in a warehouse wants to get more plastering experience and is looking for £140 a day cash
You should've said you take his 140 no worries and he can tag along (y)