decent firms/contractors

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

drury200

Anyone one here know of any decent plastering firms what offer excellent rates £2.75 m2 and more for dab and skim . Cheers

Thought the rate of £4 m2 I was getting was shite, but that rate takes the piss Drury. I'd pack it in if that's all I could get.
p.s like your rates Bobby, you anywhere near sunny Sheffield

If lads didn't work for these shite prices they would have to put them up sooner or later. But lets be honest if you was getting the job done for them prices and making more money would you!!!

I think he's got his wires crossed lads surely he means for each thing just hasn't seperated it even b&k pay more than that and there the dregs

I think he's got his wires crossed lads surely he means for each thing just hasn't seperated it even b&k pay more than that and there the dregs
Ye i definately mean 2.75 for each now way would i work for 2.75 for dab and skim . Should of worded it different lol .

Around the north west area the average price for new build is about £2.40 skimming similar for dabbing and boarding is about £1.80 - £2.00 per square meter.

of course, you Southerners get your £3-£4 a meter for skimming but then you go and pay £5 for a pint and £1million for a terraced house think i'd still rather be a northerner..:bananahappy::lol:

I've gave up looking at what people get now, i keep seeing all these £3m2 claims but the price never seems to go up on any firm i see.

Fair play to all getting it though.

[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol well am not site work more for a builder but wudnt be getting done for 3 quid !

Status
Not open for further replies.