death by drugs

Members online

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
A festival in Portsmouth less than half a.mile away and.only been going for a few years... has been cancelled today as an 18yr old girl and 20yr lad has died taking a drug..
15 others being treated...
festivals taking a 100 percent door search when drugs get through with ease

https://dailym.ai/2LB0oSz

A festival in Portsmouth less than half a.mile away and.only been going for a few years... has been cancelled today as an 18yr old girl and 20yr lad has died taking a drug..
15 others being treated...
festivals taking a 100 percent door search when drugs get through with ease

https://dailym.ai/2LB0oSz

i think half the world is hooked on opiuts....legal and ilegal.
the money involved is more than gold oil combined.

Shame really but I struggle to find sympathy
Agree with you Danny, my sympathies go to the families involved , but seriously who goes to a gig and buys drugs off a f**k**g stranger. Darwin award as far as im concerned.

Very sad. As a parent I recall going on and on about drink and drugs to my daughter.........and now she’s a mum, whenever she tells me she’s going on. A night out with her friends......... I give her the same “take care, be careful, watch everything and everyone” speech........the parents of those two young people must be distraught.

When I got to that age, I was out gigging in a band with a load of old Hippy's. Smoked a fair bit of weed, but never git into the pill culture that a lot of mates did, cause when they were clubbing, I was gigging...and earning money. Have tried most things...nothing to be proud about, and on the odd occasion, may have a little smoke, buy don't go out of my way for it.

On another plus, nearly 5 months cig free!

I took drugs recreational for nearly 20yrs ecstasy & cocaine and I'd be lying if I didn't say they were the best nights of my life...

It's a very dangerous lottery what you take...

Would be mortified if my kids dad the same...

I took drugs recreational for nearly 20yrs ecstasy & cocaine and I'd be lying if I didn't say they were the best nights of my life...

It's a very dangerous lottery what you take...

Would be mortified if my kids dad the same...

Least your honest. I've had good and bad times, but alcohol has probably caused more s**t on average!

My sister in law nearly got a good raping the other night, the silly cow left her drink unattended at the bar and some animal spiked it. She was followed into a taxi by a strange bloke and one of the locals intervened realising what was going on.

My sister in law nearly got a good raping the other night, the silly cow left her drink unattended at the bar and some animal spiked it. She was followed into a taxi by a strange bloke and one of the locals intervened realising what was going on.
That's awful hope it was reported

There are some f**k**g sad scum out there!

No seriously she barely remembers any of what happened someone from the pub told her. Like a complete idiot she didn’t report it because she thought her horrible controlling boyfriend would go mad at her??? Some people are completely weird

No seriously she barely remembers any of what happened someone from the pub told her. Like a complete idiot she didn’t report it because she thought her horrible controlling boyfriend would go mad at her??? Some people are completely weird
Well that's f**k*d up!

To be honest I never bothered with drugs.... I had a good group of mates and we would drink and party and never ever felt the need to pop anything else.

Got another group of friends that lost a mate due to a dodgy pill and they mourned his death by getting twatted.

I never judge people by my own standards... but I think if you live by the sword you die by the sword

To be honest I never bothered with drugs.... I had a good group of mates and we would drink and party and never ever felt the need to pop anything else.

Got another group of friends that lost a mate due to a dodgy pill and they mourned his death by getting twatted.

I never judge people by my own standards... but I think if you live by the sword you die by the sword
I’m the same got two sets of friends one group nice and respectable would only drink and one set pretty wild would party very hard. Unfortunately most of my twenties was spent with the wrong group because the nice respectable lads were never really about to do anything. Inevitably I followed undesirable behaviours through boredom and loneliness I suppose it was, at that age you just want to fit in and be popular. It’s been about eight years since I stopped seeing that bunch. Wish I matured earlier than I did but guess I was in a rut.

I think it's getting worse, with the cutting of coke with all sorts of shite as well, yet people still take it.
I'm sure years ago it wasn't an issue as is it was more pure, same with pills.
Like most people I've tried most recreation drugs as a youngster but it wasn't really my scene to be fair, most of my experiences of drugs one way or another have been tosh,although I remember being in pacha nightclub in Salou in Spain when I was early 20s on coke and pulling 2 pretty nice birds, going back to one of there apartments and having a pretty good threesome....
Mind, Don't do drugs kids :nocausagracia:

I think it's getting worse, with the cutting of coke with all sorts of shite as well, yet people still take it.
Like most people I've tried most recreation drugs as a youngster but it wasn't really my scene to be fair, most of my experiences of drugs one way or another have been tosh,although I remember being in pacha nightclub in Salou in Spain when I was early 20s on coke and pulling 2 pretty nice birds, going back to one of there apartments and having a pretty good threesome....

Fast forward 10years and now you'd probably bore them with render samples! Lol

Drugs are dreadfull as a grown adult mind If you have responsibilities,I wouldn't go no where near, I've seen them ruin lives and cause misery.

Actually, just to wake up an old thread, drugs being more freely available has seen less cutting than ever before. Supply and demand and all that.

Actually, just to wake up an old thread, drugs being more freely available has seen less cutting than ever before. Supply and demand and all that.
You reckon? A gram of pure is nowhere near the standard it was 20 years ago