Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi lads anybody got any good websites to sign up to for decent deals?
I'm signed up to wickes already, they have some good offers once in a while..
Anybody recommend any more thanks fellas

Hi Mate

I really depends on what you need and when...... The deals you get from the websites and magazines are nationwide deals.....

You might be better going into all of your local merchants and distributors and seeing what they have on their counters and trade shelves - then asking if they have any deals on slow moving or almost out of date stock..... These are usually the better deals to help them get rid of materials that they would normally throw away!

Good Luck!

Hi Mate

I really depends on what you need and when...... The deals you get from the websites and magazines are nationwide deals.....

You might be better going into all of your local merchants and distributors and seeing what they have on their counters and trade shelves - then asking if they have any deals on slow moving or almost out of date stock..... These are usually the better deals to help them get rid of materials that they would normally throw away!

Good Luck!

Cheers mate

I always do a list and ring around the big boys, its amazing the discounts for a big load compared to walking in off the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.