Where to any suggestions butty might take my terriers

Attachments

• IMG_20190421_114146.jpg
    IMG_20190421_114146.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_20190421_114256.jpg
    IMG_20190421_114256.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 305
I used to have 2 boxers, I was living by Harlow in Essex and just found this brill massive park with wooded area, every night i’d drive up to this big park let the dogs out and they’d run off into the park whilst I’d relax in the tranny with the door open - it was a real friendly park as I recall a bloke wandering up to me and chatting ‘lovely evening for it’ he said,
‘Yeah, nothing better after spreading all day’ I said.
‘Well, see you again, I’m off for a stroll’ he said
‘Lookout if you’re heading over there, you’ll probably see my boys in the bushes and they’re a bit of a handful’ I said
‘Ohh, I’ll head over there now’ he said
Turns out it was a massive dogging park back in the 90’s - Pishiobury (unfortunate name)...wonder if @essexandy knows it?

Wife sent me out with dogs while she clean house as I got in way of routine. Sat next to a old boy on bench having a chat. In end he said I.ll get back now she will have finished cleaning.
I though have I just been sat with future me lol

I used to have 2 boxers, I was living by Harlow in Essex and just found this brill massive park with wooded area, every night i’d drive up to this big park let the dogs out and they’d run off into the park whilst I’d relax in the tranny with the door open - it was a real friendly park as I recall a bloke wandering up to me and chatting ‘lovely evening for it’ he said,
‘Lookout if you’re heading over there, you’ll probably see my boys in the bushes and they’re a bit of a handful’ I said
Turns out it was a massive dogging park back in the 90’s - Pishiobury (unfortunate name)...wonder if @essexandy knows it?
I've barely ever been there.

Jesus. That ron n reg?
Lexy and gemgem IMG_20190421_114257.jpg Ruiz and aj

I ended up going to the garden at 19:00 and sorted some of the hives out then spent 2 hours in teh garage getting my kit car further ahead in the build