dashed angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
got some dashing to do its the top of the house and return round the front but cant do the front till a new roof is done but i need to get the main side done so i can drop the scaff whats the best way of dashing up to the angle and dashing back into it when i do the front i want a dshed angle as in no beads so basically i will be doin one side of the angle then at a later date dashin back into it thanks

it works fine steve just strip when hard and u have a 45 angle to work to no beed or band bands work to if every ones cool with it

i actually like some dashing with beads. there are a few around my way and theyve got for a buff dash with similar colour beads and theres also a few with black and white stones and white beads. looks quite smart

i was thinkin of turning it round the corner then dashing the angle then cutting it back is that what ya mean mate it has to be protruding to run back into it

You'll have to go round the corner whatever way you do it.
If you put a band up the side that you're finishing first, when you come back to it, it will be just the same as dashing up to a reveal. Other way I would do it would be to freehand it with a darby, leaving a hard harris to work to - again it's gonna be like dashing up to a reveal, but a bit slower/messier.

just put on your butter coat working up to a feather edge using its flat side then take off the edge clean it and put it back so its proud of your butter coat and dash it , when you return the angle control the suction from old butter coat and dash into the angle work to a feather edge it will work fine .

Status
Not open for further replies.