Dash area

Status
Not open for further replies.

heafy

Hi all, I've been given some plans to work off for 6 houses which are gonna be dashed. My problem is working out how much dash is needed per plot , so has anyone got a rough idea how many m2 a bag of dash does.
Thanks, craig

heafy said:
Hi all, I've been given some plans to work off for 6 houses which are gonna be dashed. My problem is working out how much dash is needed per plot , so has anyone got a rough idea how many m2 a bag of dash does.
Thanks, craig
well bog standard house 3 bed two gables backand half a front i used to do them on site and the forks would bucket them into orange binswhich was just under a ton and the whole house used 2 and a half maybe 2 and 3/4tubs so aroud 2ton and a qarter bags bear in mind half of your scoop that u flick will end on the floor

just dashed 3 bedroom house approx 85 meters 25 bags of spa you need to wash the gear on the ground keeps the cost down and keeps labourer busy
heafy said:
Thanks, craig
heafy said:
Thanks, craig

What you use in scratch coat ,as a rule of thumb you will use in dashing providing you are scratching on two coats and it is wet dashing we are talking about

SPREADS said:
What you use in scratch coat ,as a rule of thumb you will use in dashing providing you are scratching on two coats and it is wet dashing we are talking about
HI THERE JUST ASKIN DID WET DASHIN YEARS AGO ON SITE IN DUBLIN DO THEY STILL DO THAT STUFF IT WAS HORRIBLE GETTIN BURNT ALL THE TIME GETTIN IT THE EYE DONT GET ME WRONG WHEN IT WAS DONE RIGHT IT LOOKED GOOD BUT BOY IT WAS HARD AND PAINFULL

georgemealy75 said:
SPREADS said:
Yea george still done here,its animal but its work . Do you not do much of it back home.
nah in engaland now for the last 8 years never seen it

its for council houses. West Dublin speciality. Quite popular
in Norn Ireland aswell ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.