Darts

Members online

They put on a very good show and have stood the test of time he comes into crowd and all sorts which I think is brilliant
I've seen them a few times, bloody excellent.
When I used to render big gable ends on my own I'd wack Prodigy through the radio real loud to get myself self in the mood for the day ahead. Used to raise a few eyebrows.

I hope Phil, but Phils not as heavy a scorer as he was, and cross is a. Very heavy scorer, but phil is steady, rarely flustered, and has experienced it all before. A lot of missed doubles tonight Phil would usually pounce on. But on the flip side cross has no fear. I think Phils experience tells as long as he can keep up with the scoring.

It’s not a sport!!
It’s a pastime!, like chess, or scrabble or bar billiards.......pffft.

But each to their own........

It’s a cake. Definitely. It says so on the packet. “Jaffa Cake”.......no-one on earth has ever eaten a “Jaffa biscuit”.

Can’t be anything else........other than a northern misuse of the queen’s english.
PS. Glad you’re back and seem to be bearing up.

Can’t be anything else........other than a northern misuse of the queen’s english.
PS. Glad you’re back and seem to be bearing up.

I like, agree and find it funny.

Years ago when I moved to Warrington, I see “barm cake” on a menu, I asked what it was, and couldn’t quite understand what she was trying to explain to me, I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much when a bread roll turned up. Northerners eh

But yet is found in biscuit isles only in shops. I’m not sure but wasn’t it legally declared a biscuit (for taxation purposes) ?

Because it is a cake or a biscuit sized cake... they had to go to court or they would have to pay vat on it or something