darby

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate.
It looks like some type of s*x toy :-\

photo-153.jpg

i use a darby from time to time , but one handle look's normal ,and the other look's like you use it for rubbing-up,or circuler action!! ;D

mmmm sexy ;D.......it makes sence to me when you rule horizontaly its awkward holding the top handle if its shaped like a dildo :-\

they cut through the gear better, high light where you need to more pudding and you dont have to scratch after you have ruled just leave it edged off

richardbrown said:
they cut through the gear better, high light where you need to more pudding and you dont have to scratch after you have ruled just leave it edged off

You on about for monocouche? Or float and set?

Surely you can't use them on hardwall and stuff?

can you just leave it serrated darbied on mono then i section when ready or do you still have to spat after darbying ?

I spat over but have been told its fine to leave it but havent tried.

Honestly i think they are the b*ll***s and on s/c on the top coat it helps the air get to it letting you float it off sooner

richardbrown said:
I spat over but have been told its fine to leave it but havent tried.

Honestly i think they are the b*ll***s and on s/c on the top coat it helps the air get to it letting you float it off sooner

Yeah it will leave a greater surface area to the air.

They look the business...

I reckon you would get some strange looks though if you started ruleing off your hardwall with that on site though, hahaha....

the only thing i use a darby for now is diagnal cuts on 6x3s

i would charge price and a 1/2 again to float a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.